“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Now in new larger location which hopefully make it easier to get a table
Perhaps our favorite dinner place. Great service and super menu. Never had a bad meal

Reviewed 13 September 2013

New location is spacious. Nice atomsphere to catch up with friends. It was a little warm in there till they turned the fan on us but they are new to the location so hopefully next summer the AC will be tuned up and cranking. Service is very good waiters are very attentive. Food is fresh and portions are big. There are few place where I can find gnocchi like my grandmother made but I finally found it here. They are busy and around along time...that says alot!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a weekday in July. The restaurant had outdoor and indoor seating! Very appealing. We were greeted and seated immediately, Food was delicious and brought out promptly,We ordered an appetizer .the Fried artichoke it was greasy, but plated beautifully. The pasta and sauce were delicious. My husband had the Veal. It was pounded and breaded perfectly. Very tasty food. The only drawback was that the wait staff were not friendly and never even smiled.The greeter was pleasant, but the waiters seemed very unpleasant. I did notice that a large group came in and I don't think they were able to deal with the huge amount of people. The staff then had to move tables and grab all unavailable seats to set up for the group,
Not only did we have to wait for our check but so did 3 other tables of people that were dining at the same time we were. If they retrain the wait staff to smile and be pleasant , I think we would go back to Luka's!

1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We have dined at Luka's a number of times in the past. Last Saturday we celebrated an engagement party (about 35 people). I must say the the food was excellent, service was great and prices are reasonable.The party started about 3pm and ended a little after 6 pm. During this time, we were continually attended to by management and staff. The rear of the restaurant was reserved for our party. The remaining section of the restaurant had a continuous stream of patrons. This place has its roots in NJ. I highly recommend this BYOB restaurant.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

New location. Parking is terrible. We sat at a random table in the middle of the room. It was SO hot in this place; at least over 80 degrees, no kidding. Should have left then. I am about 100 pounds and I was sweating. My dress was soaked and my husbands pants where the same. They said the air was on full blast, baloney. Nine huge vents in the dining room and not a wisp of air. Waiter was friendly but told us he had no menus for us and we had to wait. That's a first for me. We waited about 20 minutes; should have left then also while watching "Luka" walk around like a rock star. Server practically threw our platter of appetizer on the table. He was actually running through the restaurant carrying a large tray of food which almost clipped me in the head and missed the guy next to me by an inch. Chicken had some gross cornstarch coating on it and the shrimp had a very long piece string wrapped around it that I almost choked on. Took forever to get any of the food and then waiter would disappear for another twenty minutes. Paid the check and got the hell out. If you prefer to eat dinner in a sauna with looney tunes running arounds go for it!

6  Thank windowworker