“A tasty experience”
Review of Natalie's Restaurant - CLOSED

Natalie's Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Hackensack, New Jersey
“A tasty experience”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This was our first time at Natalie's and it was a delicious experience. The risotto was creamy and flavorful, and my friend's salmon looked and smelled so tempting. The menu was a bit pricey but not exceedingly so, and the service was good. We beat the dinner crowd, so it was a nice atmosphere. A nice little find.

Midland Park, New Jersey
“Food is very good, prices too.”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I have enjoyed several visits to Natalie's. It is a gorgeous space, and I enjoy the spaciousness. Many Ridgewood restaurants are very tight.
The stimulus menu for $20.12 is a very good buy. The fish (salmon) and salad were delicious.

Rochelle Park
“Really good food -really bad service!”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

This was our second time at Natalie's. The first time we went the food was great and the service was okay too. So we went again this past weekend and were very disappointed with the service. They sat us quickly but then I think they forgot we were there. Our reservation was for 7pm and I don't think we spoke to the waiter until about 8pm. And that was after we called im over. Seemed like he didn't know he had our table even though we were in the section he was serving. We waited a long time for our food, having to ask the waiter several times when it would be done. The restaurent was busy and either they didn't have enough waiters or maybe not enough kitchen help. We did enjoy the our dinner but didn't stay for desert because we did not want to wait again. It was already near 10pm by then.

• Visited October 2012
Lebanon, NJ
“Unimpressed”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I went to have lunch with my girlfriend on a busy Saturday afternoon. Natalie's was hosting a bridal or baby shower it looked like in their other room. We ended up standing at the host stand for about 5 minutes and no one came over. We eventually just sat ourselves down.

The service was absolutely horrendous, in every single way. We had to flag down someone to take our order, bring us drinks, and even check up on our food (which took almost 45 minutes). I got a veggie burger, which wasn't terrible, but in general pretty lack luster. I had to ask for ketchup and by the time it came my food was cold.

We also saw an irate customer towards the end of our meal. I guess he was ordering take out and had to wait forever and in the end just stormed out.

They also started vacuuming in the restaurant while we were still eating. It was pretty terrible. Don't go here.

Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Food was great, service lacking”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Although the food was great we were waiting quite a bit for our food!! Also we would have thought an occasional " How is everything?" from the wait staff would be in order.. A little pricey, compared to the service value. The restaurant was not over packed, so there was not the excuse of wait staff to customer ratio.