“Halibut Special”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I visited Natalie's last night with 5 others and had the absolute best horseradish crusted Halibut ever. Restaurant was packed. No wonder. Food was amazing and service was perfect.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

The only thing worse than finding a hair in your dinner is when a wait staff tells you that it doesn't belong to anyone in his kitchen ! Really?? Not even when it is tangled up in the spinach? I could consider the possibility that it was mine if it were draped gently across the plate - but not when it is hidden in the food . When I asked if the kitchen staff wore hats or head coverings she said, "No," and tried for a full 5 minutes to convince me that it was mine. We asked to see the manager but she was gone for the night. It was a Sat night at Natalie's and she left in the middle of a busy dinner service ? No wonder her her restaurant has gone down the hill.Service was non existent and the food was forgettable. I ordered snapper but was served talapia. that's a good way for a restaurant to make some extra $$. Assume the customer won't know the difference. Needless to say we will never return and will tell our friends to stay away as well.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Our party of seven had dinner at Natalies's last Saturday night.We experienced the worst meal and service you could possiably imagine . Congradulations !

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I had heard that the restaurant was not as good as it was when it was in a smaller place. We tried it with friends and we all thought it was excellent. The short ribs ,the Chilean sea bass and the Zappa de peace were very good. The special muscles were outrageous. I thought the fried calamari was very good and it was huge. The waiter was extremely helpful and we were never rushed. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Restaurant quickly sat us with a reservation no problem. Bread in basket was tasteless and lukewarm. Waitress went thru the motions, couldn’t even be bothered talking about the specials. Half the dinner menu is pasta if that’s what you’re in the mood for. The cheese stuffed rigatoni Bolognese was a good choice though. Only two choices of fish, tilapia and salmon,which I don’t care for. It would have been nice if they had tuna, swordfish or mahi on their specials menu.
Food was good, ambiance was nice but service was poor.

1  Thank EscapeChick