“THE BEST !!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner
Washington Township, New Jersey
“THE BEST !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

If you want GREAT sushi, and are not concerned about price, this is the place to be !!!!!!!! Easily the BEST sushi in Ridgewood, and there are a lot of sushi places !!!!!!!!! Maybe the BEST in the NY/NJ area !!!!!!!!! Always crowded !!!!!!!!

1 Thank Pubkahn

Ridgewood, New Jersey
“The best Japanese in Ridgewood”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I go to this restaurant often. It is very good and has wonderful service. The fish is so fresh and everything is made on the spot. We enjoy bringing the kids here because they love to eat sushi and it is really very good. I have had better in other big cities. NY has the best I have had called "BLUE RIBBON SUSHI". Sakura Bana is great for Ridgewood and I give it 4 1/2 stars!

Visited February 2012
Woodcliff Lake
“our favorite Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Sushi and sashimi are fresh. The restaurant has been here for many years and their nabeyuki udon is very good! We do lots of take out here since we cannot always plan ahead to get reservation and the wait for seating is usually 30+ min for weekend dinner. Food is extremely good here however price is probably more than the other local Japanese restaurants.

Visited March 2012
Newport Beach, California
“Best in the US”
Reviewed 5 February 2011

I have been eating at Sakura Bana for over twenty years. It is simply the best sushi. Every time I bring someone for the first time, they are shocked by how superb everything is, from the green tea and miso soup to the sushi and entrees. Since I am no longer eating fish, I am thrilled that the sushi chefs are willing to make attractive, thoughtful vegetarian sushi; I have yet to find another restaurant willing to make sushi with tofu. The staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. It is BYOB, and I also BMOC (bring my own chopsticks).

Visited January 2011