“The best sushi in the area!”
Review of Sakura-Bana

Sakura-Bana
Ranked #16 of 133 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 4 July 2012

The best sushi in the area! The servers make you feel at home. We go there almost every Friday to relax and enjoy...:-)

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Having grown up in the Ridgewood area, I've literally been coming to Sakura Bana for decades; years ago with my family growing up and now again after a little over 15 years living outside of NJ. Being in the Food and Beverage industry myself, I tend to be a tad more sensitive to the attentiveness of service, the quality/presentation of food and the general atmosphere of a restaurant. The counter at Sakura Bana is my sanctuary after a long day. It doesn't hurt that the omakase service at the counter is half if not a third of the price you would pay in the city.

1  Thank MMT5
Reviewed 12 March 2012

If you want GREAT sushi, and are not concerned about price, this is the place to be !!!!!!!! Easily the BEST sushi in Ridgewood, and there are a lot of sushi places !!!!!!!!! Maybe the BEST in the NY/NJ area !!!!!!!!! Always crowded !!!!!!!!

1  Thank Pubkahn
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I go to this restaurant often. It is very good and has wonderful service. The fish is so fresh and everything is made on the spot. We enjoy bringing the kids here because they love to eat sushi and it is really very good. I have had better in other big cities. NY has the best I have had called "BLUE RIBBON SUSHI". Sakura Bana is great for Ridgewood and I give it 4 1/2 stars!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Sushi and sashimi are fresh. The restaurant has been here for many years and their nabeyuki udon is very good! We do lots of take out here since we cannot always plan ahead to get reservation and the wait for seating is usually 30+ min for weekend dinner. Food is extremely good here however price is probably more than the other local Japanese restaurants.