“Overpriced”

“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Not too much variety
Shrimps wasn't clean
Crabs legs cold not salty
Honey chicken no chicken only breaded

Good fruits
Waitress gave me chopsticks :)
Too expensive for little kids

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Limarie B

Vineland, New Jersey
“DO NOT EAT THERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

While on family vacation in Wildwood,NJ we decided to try this buffet what a mistake the food was cold they had to be told repeatedly to fill empty pans on the buffet the servers were very rude and upon paying the check stated that tip is not included the first time this has ever been said to me. The food on the buffet must maintain a internal temp of 140 degrees because if not it will grow bacteria and the cold food should have an internal temp of 40 degrees or below.

1 Thank Louis K
Montreal
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed Joy buffet.

Prices were good. Food was hot. Lots of shrimp and seafood choices.

There is also sushi, but I did not enjoy the sushi. Also not much choice for dessert.

Will definitely return next time I am Wildwood.

Wharton, New Jersey, United States
“BEST FOOD EVER”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

best place to eat chinese food. there is always a saying and its to try everything before judging it. i would come everyday if i could. just like everyone else tha love this place the food is awesome and never the better hot when busy. come check this place out if you people are in rio grande!

West Deptford
“I will NEVER go here ever again!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Well Let see where shall I start? I have tried here before and really did not like it the first time,but let my family talk me into giving them another chance. "BIG MISTAKE". We get there and walk in and tell them there are 7 of us. They try to sit us at a table that would even be small and cramped if 5 people sat at it. When we told them that it was to small we got attitude but finally got them to put us at a bigger table. I took my youngest son to pick out his food. Soon as we took it to the table, he tried to eat it a said " Mommy why is my food cold"? All of the food that was ment to be hot, was not hot! The food taste gross. You go up to the guy that is there to cook the stakes and ask for well done, and you get it back to your table cut into it to find red bloody meat!! He gave my brothers food away to another person, and cooked his girlfriends food wrong. When they asked him about it he would not answer them and soon as they walked away started talking about them to other workers.They have crab legs, but they only bring out a little bit and when there is no more you have to wait way to long for them to bring out more. They charge kids by how tall they are not by age. Also the price they charge for kids is rediculous! The Bathrooms were GROSS, NOT CLEAN! I always say if they don't clean the bathrooms(and that's what you see) How clean do you think the kitchen is? Needless to say inless you like eating slop and being overcharged for it, on top of their unfriendly attitude DO NOT EAT HERE!!!! If I could have given them no filled in dot I would have!

1 Thank kat1628