“Good meals but.....”

Rio Grande Diner & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Rio Grande
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
atlantic city nj
“Good meals but.....”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Calamari and stuffed mushroom appitizers were fantastic as was the fried chicken, however, this time the chicken parm was overdone and slightly burned. Our server was very attentive, drinks refilled quickly. I'll consider it as a slightly off day and will return.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank cranstonsnord

Wildwood, New Jersey
“Two days ago i was in Diner at 3:15 pm.I was seating on the counter and I was waiting for my server about half an hour”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Two days ago ( Sunday) I was in Diner at 3:15 pm.I was seating on the counter and I was waiting for my server about half an hour and he did not show up.I come very often in Diner but after that I will not come when Tom is there.I am really disapointed!

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Andy N
Wildwood, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“breakfast staff isn't attentive”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The morning staff seems to get overwhelmed easily and they aren't very attentive to customers. The food is really good considering the price and I've never had a meal I wasn't satisfied with. Go after 3-4 for good service and great food.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank mariav516
Bottineau, North Dakota
“Worth Waiting for a Table!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Everything was Great. We had to wait about a half hour, but it was well worth it. Service was Great. Food/Entree's were Outstanding. Our Waiter, kept checking with us, to make sure that we were content with everything we had before us. We had ''NO'' Complaints, that why we left a 20% Gratuity!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank abbynormal1971
philadelphia, pa
“Great Dinner Near Cape May”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The food here is consistantly good as I've eaten here numerous times. The cooking has a Greek slant and they seem to use local produce when available. Baked goods prepared on site.

• Visited September 2013