“GOOD FOOD GREAT PLACE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I ate at Dinallo's for the second time Saturday night with my wife and friends. this time I had Shrimp Parmigiana (Gamberoni alla Parmigiana) really tasty and a generous portion. The other dishes were fillet of Sole, rack of Lamb and some pasta dishes. I tested all and they were so good I am not sure what to order next time I eat there. It's about a 1/2 an hour drive from Manhattan (well worth it) at least for me it has been. The bar is quite active really crowded with a fun loving crowd (many dancing) great to watch. Middle aged but youthful. Great service and the manager Sammy keeps a watchful eye to make sure everyone is well taken care of. A very good selection of dishes. We all shared two desserts I devoured the Apple cobbler. Go there you will not regret it!
Jeremy T

1  Thank jeremy t

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Upon checking intothe Paramus Courtyard I requested a list of local restaurants. After reviewing I asked the clerk which Italian restaurant was the best in her opinion. She replied that the best local Italian restaurant was not on the list and referred me to Dinallo's. Had the absolute best chicken parm ever ! Yes, the place is small and crowded, more of a regular neighborhood cafe. But if my meal is a reflection of all others served here, well worth a visit !

1  Thank DRhodesNewEngland
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I go here every time I am in the area, so once every couple months and love it. This family runs place has superb service and food. Now don't get me wrong, you give attitude they may snap back, it is Jersey...

But seriously the food is prepared fresh to order. It is great Italian. The deep fried mashed potatoes don't need an ethnicity they are outrageous. The fish is always tasty no matter which I pick. It is noisy, it can be crowded, but it is just the way it should be for a neighborhood style family run Italian focus restaurant.

As many others noted the portions are big, but order a lot of different things because you can always take it home. Unless like me you are flying out. Also, it's popular for the locals to meet at the bar here. So enjoy some conversation, most of them are friendly...

1  Thank M M
Reviewed 18 March 2013

It's small, crowded and noisy. So know that going in. And the bar scene can be a little over the top (check that one out for yourself). But Dinallo's generally serves a very good meal and while a bit expensive, uses fresh ingredients and you won't leave disappointed! Recommended!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Was having a wonderful dinner with friends one Sat, food was great, place was crowded. We had 6:30 reservations and hostess came over to us at 8:30 to tell us we had to leave because they had a reservation at that table for 8:30. Manager claims he told her to offer us a drink at the bar, but she didn't, just told us to leave. Will never go back.