“Truly New and Improved”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
North Wildwood NJ
“Truly New and Improved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We have visited when this was still District 611 --- not impressed with anything. Gave it another try when reopened as District Riverton. Glad I did. The fltbread pizzas are delicious, and enought to share. Most impressed with the sweet and spicy pork wing....a little disappointed that it was on menu for $10 and once served only 3 on plate....BUT...one was enough. Tremendous sauce. The key linme dessert is also a winner. A retrun visit, just to dismiss beginners luck, brough the same level of satisfaction. The District Burger is delicious. Fries are very good, just wih I had a few more....

• Visited April 2014

Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Not Bad, will give it another try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

My wife and I have driven by many times on the way to our favorite bakery, L&M. We decided to stop in the night and give it a try. We were quickly seated after a friendly greeting. It was not packed on a Friday night but it was late. After discovering it was a BYOB we ordered a couple of iced teas. They bring them out in small carafes which we each were able to get 4 glasses out of. We ordered the pork wings and calamari as appetizers. The pork wings were great. The calamari came out on this very awkward slab and was ok. My wife ordered one of their pizzas which she thoroughly enjoyed. It was basically a margarita pizza with spinach, sausage, and ricotta added to it. I ordered the meatloaf based on our servers recommendation. The meatloaf was a bit salty and very finely minced, it was just too soft and had no chew to it. I was a bit upset that it came out cold, it took a long time to get someone's attention to send it back. I only wanted it heated but was told I was getting a new one. They only heated it and not that much. I also didn't like that the person who appeared to be the manager spoke to people at the table next to us for several minutes and never came over even after I sent my food back. I believe a manager should visit a table whenever food is sent back. I also think it's nice for a manager to visit tables especially when slow just to connect to customers. My wife ended the evening with an apple dessert which she really enjoyed.

Visited May 2014
“Horrible ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Made a reservation for 5 at 5:00pm. Got there at 5. We waited 25 minutes and not even offered us water. Meanwhile the manager was fawning over the table next to us. Waitress or manager never acknowledged us. Got up to say something to the manager. Instead of apologizing and making it right he proceeded to tell about his staffing. Basic advice: your problems are not the customers problems. We left.

1 Thank JerseyRobusa
Delanco, New Jersey
“Service needs help”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

We went to try this restaurant again, because we love the menu from before. The service was terrible. Waited over 10 minutes before we were told the waitress ran an errand for the chef???? Our order was finally taken and 25 minutes later our appetizer appeared. Another 30 minutes for our meal Chicken Pot Pie , tasty but very disappinting. Only a few pieces of chicken, 2 carrot slices , 4 tiny pieces of celery, and a few slices of onion. My husbands meatloaf was only lukewarm and the potatoes were cold. The waitress was not seen to be told and never checked on us, only to clear the plate. We told her about the cold dinner, she said sorry and that was the end of it. Will tell frinds and co-workers not to bother going.

• Visited February 2014
“Changed name and changed hands”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

District 611 is now District Bistro. It's been redecorated and it's even better. The food is a very good eclectic mix including entrees and bistro. The prices are very fair. It's BYOB so bring your favorite beverage. The menu does include gluten free items but we'd like to see even more and also some dairy free recipes.

• Visited January 2014