“A Special Spot For Breakfast and Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Riverton, New Jersey
“A Special Spot For Breakfast and Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Wonderful lunch menu, and the staff is so accommodating. I can't seem to get past the veggie panini on the menu, it's that good. Their outstanding soups are fresh every day, and it's almost impossible to leave without sampling their luscious bakery items.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank elepal

Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Surprising treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have lived in this area for the past 2 years and always drove past Zena's but honestly assumed it was a coffee house. A friend of mine asked to go their for lunch and I am soooo glad I did! I was shocked to find out what a wonderful cafe this is with so many options. I got a delicious tuna avocado wrap that came with chips and an ice coffee....the prices were great....for 2 sandwiches and 2 ice coffees i think our total was $20 for lunch including tax and tip
We didn't have dessert but the options looked amazing!
Will definitely be returning!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Berger102
Bordentown, New Jersey
“i LOVE Zena's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

Cozy cafe/bakery with amazing food! All their menu items are unique and you can really tell they are made with quality and fresh ingredients. I got their crab cake sandwich one day, and let me tell you, I have been craving it since. Its the BEST sandwich I have ever had. You just have to try it for yourself. Its melt-in-your-mouth good. I'm also a big fan of their salads, which are so fresh and well put together with their homemade fresh dressings. I'm not a big fan of sweets, so I've never really tried any of their deserts before. I can tell you though, that they always look and smell good, and if they're anything like the lunch menu Zena's is serving, I am sure they are amazing!

• Visited January 2013
Riverton, New Jersey
“A Local Treasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

Zena's is a local gem where folks say "Good Morning" and smile. The food is good, the service is sunny and the space is bright and comfy. Grab a coffee and relax in a corner. Ask Jan for menu advice!

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh
“Wonderful little cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

We drove past this cafe on our way out of town and decided to stop to try it out. The hostess explained you seat yourself, order at the register, and then they deliver the food to your table. All the drinks are self-served.

It was cute and quaint- not tons of table room but we were there at 11:30 on a Sunday and we got a table right away. I had the Morning Glory omelet, which was an omelet with sundried tomatoes and goat cheese. It was excellent! It was served with a potato pancake, which was truly the best potato pancake I ever had - moist and flavorful.

The food was reasonably priced - I would definitely recommend it!

Visited December 2012