“great place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Robbinsville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Robbinsville
Reviewed 11 June 2014

this is a great place to stay. we stayed over and took the short ride to great adventures the following day. Honestly, this hotel is really nice and clean. highly recommend. Indoor pool was clean and we were the only ones using it, which made it even better. Complementary breakfast was very good. Fresh fruit and lots of hot food to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Robbinsville

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My room had no TV I asked for Another room that man at the desk said he can't do that. I asked him if I can throw the defective TV out of the window he said no. Asked him to give me another room he said he can,t do that he did not say he had no rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I wasn't expecting much in this location---just basic accommodations. But this new place overperformed. Free internet, excellent breakfasts--some actual fresh egg dishes. Very clean, well appointed, easy parking. Staff very pleasant. Fitness facilities. Flat screen TV with sufficient channels. Quiet heating and cooling. And the price was quite reasonable. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ValueSeekers
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I normally use Inn in the US because I am a HHonors member. Hampton Inns are normally very similar and that is both a good things and can bother some. This specific hotel is rather different from the others. The room I have chosen for the 2 times I used it was a Studio Suite ( not much more expensive than the others). I was impressed by the size of the room. Spacious and well furnished. A long desk in the middle of the room divides the debs from the living area.

The Tv is a flat screen, quite large and HD.

There are really many pugs allover the room conveniently located and that helps when you have a lot of things to plug in.

The bath tub and toilet are separated from the sink. The toilet is quite small. I would suggest the management to add some anti- slip at the bath tub.

There is a indoor pool open from 7 am to 10 pm. the gym is well equipped with tv on every equipment.

I have been in the hotel for some days at the time and the staff was always very helpful.

Some minuses

there are too many parking spaces reserved for gold or diamond members near the main entrance and very few for ordinary clients.

The toilets are really quite small.

Room Tip: rooms on the ground floor are very convenient for you can enetr from 3 different doors
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ClaudioMario
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice now. Very clean facility. My first stay was in an upgraded suite.... Nicer than a full service hotel. You have to love a brand new hotel!

This area has a severe lack of hotels, donuts great to know that there is a great option in town.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Staff seemed disengaged and service was dismal. Had to ask for enough towels for our room occupants several times even though it was in the reservation. One employee started spraying cleaning chemicals right in front (and a little bit got on us) of us while we were eating breakfast. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you have no other choices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan F
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The first 3 night were ok. Garbage in room was not emptied 3rd night. The next to nights were terrible. The maid never cleaned the room I notified desk and they said it would be clean by the time I returned. I called guest services for towels and they never brought them and I had a meeting. I went downstairs and the girl at the desk gave me towels. When I returned that evening at 10:30pm the room still was not cleaned, bed not made, and NO TOWELS again. I had an early flight the next morning so I once again went to front desk to get towels. I woke the next morning only to take a cold shower because ther was no hot water. On my way out I let the fron dest know and the yound mans resonse was "What room?" He seemed disinterested. The hotel itself was clean and the breakfas was ok. Iwillnever go back. This is the worstHampton I have ever been in.

Room Tip: Find anther otel.. The hIlton Gardens in Hamilton is very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 586Tom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Hampton Inn East Windsor
Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
Radisson Hotel Freehold
Radisson Hotel Freehold
#1 of 2 in Freehold

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Robbinsville? Share your experiences!