“Nice food, fair price”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Menu has good options. Just make sure your choice was perfectly understood: we wanted to have an Outback Special with unlimited shrimp, but the waiter did not catch the "unlimited" part of our order... Eventually, we decided not to argue, but it was unpleasant to see that they did not put too much effort on solving the misunderstanding.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

The first time I went I was as a secret shopper. I have been back a bunch of times since with family and friends. I go there for the shrimp app. most of the time. Everybody else enjoys their food. What other things I've tasted are good. I'm sure the calorie count is off the charts, though. The staff is efficient. Some are friendlier than others. All in all, this restaurant offers a decent atmosphere, with very large portions.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I go to the Outback in Rochelle Park at least once a year. Okay, that's a lie – I go several times a year. It's got a bar and it's got steak and it's 10 minutes from home, so what's not to love? It's not a high end steakhouse like Ben & Jack's or Morton's – but it's great, reliable food and the kids love it, too. (The wife? ... not so much, but she is Italian and very hard to please.) Fact is, we always enjoy ourselves when we go. We have had many things on the menu including the Bloomin' Onion, French Onion Soup, Outback Special, and the Loaded Baked Potato! The honey wheat bread they serve before the meal is delicious! The service has always been very good and fast. The place is usually quite packed so I'd recommend calling ahead and giving your name. You will cut your waiting time to about 15 minutes.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

The waitress was very nice. The burger was good...the fries, however, so GROSS. worse than a cafeteria in elementary school! Terrible! Inedible. It looked pretty gross in there too...kinda unclean. The bloomin onion was even gross and tough. Ugh!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This was our third visit to the Outback, and probably the last one. Food and service was average. The waiting time for the food was very long and the place was almost empty.