“bring your own hearing protection!!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #23 of 93 Restaurants in Rockaway
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings with some co-workers on a Friday evening. I'm not into places like this, but wanted to spend some time with co-workers. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. My burger was very good.

What made my visit unpleasant was the volume of the music playing in the restaurant. It was CRAZY LOUD!! We couldn't even hear each other. We were sitting two feet apart and still had to yell to be heard. If you must visit this place, do yourself a favor. Bring your own hearing protection and don't plan on conversing with anyone -- on second thought, this might be a good place to take your significant other if you don't want to have to talk or listen to them.

1  Thank Matt F

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I happen to be a former Buffalo person and no stranger to Buffalo Wings, and came to check out this new place in Rockaway, NJ. It is not bad and does have quite a variety of choices that I couldn't possibly sample all. The atmosphere is that of a large chain bar/restaurant hybrid, with large TV screens for sport fans, which I didn't care for since I am more of a quiet private cozy type. The service is courteous, the wait average. We were there at lunch time on a regular day, the restaurant was not at capacity but certainly 50%+ occupancy, the noise level was fair, and not necessarily conducive to serious private or business discussions. Do I want to come back? Yes, to investigate the quality of the wings offerings a bit better.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

There is a distinct atmosphere in this place. A bustling, loud, busy vibe that goes quite nicely with the menu selections of hot wings, burgers, and nacho's. A good selection of beers, craft, as well as the standards, all served with enthusiasm and speed by a very young wait staff. A great place to catch a game, but, not a good place to catch up with an old friend....conversations are to be had at a high decibel level at this place. So, if you are in the mood to take in a game, grab a quick bite,and not feel fleeced in the process then BWW is your place

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Incredible Wings ...Great beer selection ...and friendly bartenders.....food was awesome....highly recommended !

1  Thank familymanBoston_MASS
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I pulled in here with my two sons to escape near-blizzard conditions on I-80. I was skeptical at first, but our meals were very good. Had to have the wings, there were hot, but manageable.