“NEVER GO HERE,WORST PLACE IVE EVER BEEN TOO.”
Review of Antonietta's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Antonietta's Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 3rd Avenue
Transit: Stops NJ Transit Route 455 to Black Horse Pike, 2 blocks North. NJ Transit Route 400 to 3rd Ave.
“NEVER GO HERE,WORST PLACE IVE EVER BEEN TOO.”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Absolutely terrible, not a single good thing about this place. I walked in and notice it was empty soon found out why. We ordered and the waitress came back several minutes later only to tell us that they ran out of those meals last week. An hour later our food came one and two plates at a time. Wasn't what the waitress or menu described food was plain and very little, also food and drink where way over priced for no reason. Nothing good about there food or service $211 for seven people. We decide to leave a small tip, as we where in the car leaving the waitress came out stopped us. Only to tell us not to came back even though we made it clear we had a horrible experience. They threatened us and hitting the car as window as we rolled up the window. And cured at us several times.

• Visited February 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Poor, poor, poor all around.”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Went because I did not want up wait for a table at another restaurant, and the parking lot was only lightly filled. That was all the sign I should have needed.

Soup was cold. When I mentioned it to my waitress, who was very inefficient, her response was "oh, that's the temperature we always serve it at, hon." I guess taking it back and popping it into the microwave for a few secs was beyond her thought capacity.

The tomato sauce tasted like, well, nothing. It seemed like watered down Ragu poured onto over done and squishy pasta.

Asked to speak to the manager after dinner to voice our displeasure, but he never showed up. We had paid our bill already, so in sure he didn't care. We left, never to cross that doorway again!

Save your money. Go buy a Swanson frozen dinner. You'll have a better gastronomic experience guaranteed.

• Visited December 2013
Sewell, New Jersey
“Do not go to this restaurant!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I went to this restaurant and when the bill came I presented the waitress with a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate. The waitress said that the owner is not accepting these certificates any longer. I explained that there was no expiration date on the certificate. I then asked to speak with the owner or manage. The waitress responded that there owner was not there and that there was no one else for me to speak with. I asked her to call the owner and she responded that she did not have is number. She then followed up with that she does not agree with a lot that is going on at the restaurant and is planning to leave net week. I have gone to this restraint several times but I will never go back again.

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Bad, simply bad.”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

So my sons and I pop in for an early dinner after an afternoon of returning gifts to the Deptford mall. It's amazing how the entire meal from soda to entree could be bad.

Ok, let's start. This is an italian joint. It's located 10 miles from Italian South Philly and less then that from Aversa's Italian bakery (on the black horse pike) and what do they serve for bread? 1 hoagie roll!! REALLY? We should have taken that as a sign. We ordered 3 soft drinks and we get the smallest glasses of soda I've ever seen and with almost every other joint in America offering free refills (from Mcdonalds to Ruth Chris) this place pops you for every refill. I think it was a $1.75.
Onto the food. son #1 ordered a pepperoni pizza. Said it tasted just like the ones he picks up a shoprite. No that is not a compliment.
I order the shrimp fra diavolo. Noodles mushy and sauce any thing but hot. Once in a while I did bite into a red pepper and get a hit of flavor.
Youngest son, ordered spaghetti and meatballs. Once again noodles mushy. Al dente folks, please learn Al Dente. sauce bland. Any time a 15 year old h.s. football player doesn't eat the entire plate of pasta you know it's bad. My kid ain't picky, pretty much if it stands still long enough he'll slap ketchup on it and give it a go. He took one bite of it and was done.

Avoid this place. You can drive down the Blackhorse pike in any direction and find tons of places.

• Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“First Night back on East Coast”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Our first night out we had to do Italian, we choose Antonietta's due to it being a Restaurant.com location. The staff was friendly and attentive, the Veal was excellent and my wife was very happy with her eggplant and chicken Parmesan, meals were very large and came with many items to choose from included with the meal. All in all a very good first night out.

• Visited October 2012