“Good experience”

Phily Diner
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Runnemede
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windermere, Florida
“Good experience”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Nothing special to write home about but just what you'd expect from a diner. Simple menu, pretty ok food with huge portions, good prices. loved the atmosphere! just a typical Jersey diner.

• Visited August 2013

Runnemede, New Jersey
“Phily Sports Bar”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The bar used to be my favorite place. In the past month I visited two times and was disappointed both times. The first time, we waited 45 minutes for our food because they were focused on a party they had upstairs. We watched as large dishes of food kept coming out of the kitchen and going upstairs.
The second time I ordered the cheese steak nachos. When they came out, they looked like they were left overs which were reheated. They were burnt and dried out. When the server asked if the nachos were okay, I said no and told her why. She asked if I wanted another order and I reluctantly said no, I would eat them (I don't like to send back food). She should have offered to get me something else instead since I found it impossible to eat the nachos. Or she could have even have offered me a drink or chips or something.
To add insult to injury, she charged me for the nachos even though I left half there (my husband ate some because he felt bad).
After two times disappointed, I can say the sports bar is not in good standing any longer.

1 Thank Annette234
Philly
“Just what you'd expect and more”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We happened to drive by the Phily Diner and decided on our way back to stop. It is everything a Jersey diner should be. Friendly, knowledgeable wait staff. Great food and generous portions and the specials are priced right. Don't pass by this gem!

“Luv the Philly Diner!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

One of the best diners in SJ! We having been coming here for over 20 years! Everyone is friendly. We especially luv our regular waitress Brooke! The food is homemade. Great bakery and desserts!

Clarksville, Maryland
“Best diner food yet!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We have eaten at a number of diners over the years in different states, but got to say the Phily Diner in New Jersey has all the "right stuff' whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The food is fresh, the portions large, prices reasonable, and the service is excellant. The '57 Ford? in the front is also an added attraction. There is something on the menu for everyone as it should be at a great diner. One minor flaw - their coffee seemed a little weak. Personal taste preference - so others may differ.

Great place to stop on your way to or from the New Jersey shore!!.

• Visited August 2013