Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel
US$101
QualityInn
US$118
US$114
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hilton Meadowlands(East Rutherford)
US$227
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskmedieval timesnew jerseynice hotelcomfortable bedsbeautiful lobbyclub roomteterboro airportport authoritywedding weekendlounge areanice roomhotel bara great place to stayhot tubfitness centergiants stadium
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed here several times over the years when I am on business working at a nearby office park. Others have commented on the location and they are accurate. The hotel itself sits kind of in the middle of the interchange of Rt. 3 & Rt. 17. There is a bit of traffic noise, but nothing that leaving the AC fan on couldn't drown out. You are less than 10 miles from New York City and if you have an upper floor facing east, you can see the NYC skyline in the distance. I did not have a car as I was walking distance to my work but the hotel offers free parking and a bus line to the NYC Port Authority stops right across the street.

Every staff member I dealt with was friendly and the front desk went out of their way to handle any of my requests. As a Marriott Platinum I was upgraded to a high floor city view room. The room was nicely appointed, had a mini-fridge and a safe. The bed was very comfortable. The TV gets a DirectTV feed with what seems like a zillion channels. There are two choices for wireless internet and I chose the faster one. The speed was pretty good and stable, but I don't think you'll be streaming hi-def video on it.

For dining, there is the in house steakhouse, which had pretty good food, if a bit pricey. Across the street is Harold's Delicatessen where you can get huge NY-style pastrami and corned beef sandwiches. You can also take the bus into the city and have dinner as I have done several times in the past.

While this location was ideal for my business, I could see it as a NYC-alternative location, especially if you were arriving by car.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

It is fantastic to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We thank you for your compliments regarding our convenient location and well-appointed room, but more importantly our staff. Our associates strive to provide exceptional guest experiences; I will be sure to share your kind feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here to take my son to Medieval Times for his birthday which was a short walk from the hotel. Place was clean, comfortable, and staff were very nice. Great indoor pool for the kids and a good little bar in the lobby for some cocktails. East side has great views of NYC. Great time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests feel at home. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I’m glad your son’s birthday was enjoyable and we hope to see you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great hotel for a location right outside of NYC. I had a view of the NYC Skyline which was fabulous. Staff went above and beyond in making sure that you have what you need and are comfortable. The first night there they were having a Mojito making session with oyster bar. We would have stayed and participated but were heading out to dinner, Overall it was a very pleasant experience

Room Tip: Get a view of the NYC Skyline
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority. Reflections like yours give us areas to improve our guest experience, as well as talking points to commend our staff. I’m delighted to know you enjoyed our view of the NYC Skyline. Thank for taking the time to review your experience and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel has got limited food services (a coffee maker in the room), and no microwave. There is a restaurant in the lobby, a steakhouse, with high prices, but very friendly staff. A very small fridge (more like a cooler). Prices are high. At the same time, rooms is comfortable. Free parking. Nice swimming pool (but no changing rooms, only a restroom near by). There is plenty of kids attractions around, and some nice dining options as well. The hotel is located on a hill, so you can see NYC skyline.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have a twin size sofa bed, some do not. A crib can be provided per request.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. We are pleased to hear you found our rooms comfortable. I’m glad you enjoyed our pool and convenient location. Our team strives to make every stay memorable and we continue to seek new ways to positively impact the guest experience; thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope to host your family again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just across the river from New York City is the Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel off of Route 3 across from the Meadowlands Sports Complex in Rutherford New Jersey. Very convenient to all North Jersey locations and a short bus ride to NYC. Free parking. THe hotel is very up scale and reasonable for the area. Great views of New York City skyline.

Outstanding, friendly caring service and good food too.

Room Tip: Get a room up figh and facing NYC
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We are delighted to hear not only of the comfort you experienced at our hotel, but also that you were able to take advantage of the variety of offerings around our hotel. Our location is a key attribute to providing our guests with endless opportunities of discovery throughout their stay.