Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford
Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel(Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$148
US$101
Priceline
US$114
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$148
La Quinta
Residence Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)
US$235
US$164
US$143
Hilton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgrab and gofront desklong stayhome away from homegreat roomclean roomsrecommend this hotel to anyoneplace to stayesanycnj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Hit or miss is what it seems like with these type of hotels. I've stayed in many of these type of hotels and much of why I choose this type of set up is to save money by grocery shopping and too for the efficiency feel these rooms give you. We were in town for the Health and Fitness Expo at the MetLife Stadium and my goal was not to be late to my presentation on neither Saturday nor Sunday and to stay close to there.

This hotel was okay but needed a little more umph to how it is run now. But last year it seemed there was a lot more accommodative amenities like the Grab and Go breakfast had more to offer than just apples, oranges and some granola bars. Also when I checked in last year, the room had silverware and plates in it already. This year, I asked for silverware and got one butter knife, a serving spoon, one dessert spoon, a salad fork and a dinner fork for two adults and two children...Free wifi is a plus and Noemi was a treasure! She's friendly and helpful. I think those two things were the save all but otherwise, I would call it an average stay. I think I'll shop around the Extended Stay Americas in that area if I am invited to present again next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I booked this hotel thru Priceline. I was a little worried at first because I never stayed at a 2 star hotel. But it was very clean the staff was very nice, noemi checked us in and was very friendly, she even got us in early which was awesome after a 6 hour drive down there. We were going to medieval times and the hotel was literally 2 minutes away. They have a free grab and go breakfast which is coffee and some muffins and fruit. Lots of guests had dog with them. If I didn't see the dogs being walked outside I never would have known they were in the hotel. It was very quiet and clean. The only weird thing was my husband and I got a room with one bed and there were only 2 pillows it was a bit uncomfortable. Other than that it was great value. It is located down a pretty desolate road, we thought we were going the wrong way for about 10 minutes. NYC is only about 15 mins away. It was a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Tjearley
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a concert. This place was amazing because it had a free parking lot, it was very close to the venue, the bed was comfortable, the stove/fridge/microwave were convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly C
Reviewed 12 July 2014

They offer ample parking and free wifi. The rooms were clean and a decent size. The stoves are electric. Big size refrigerator. There is free breakfast but I wouldn't call coffee and granola bars breakfast.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I reserved a deluxe king room, which includes a small kitchen for a 3 day convention. The staff was wonderful, especially Edgar who was very kind as well as professional. Due to illness we had to leave early & he was most helpful in explaining how to apply for a refund from Hotels.com. The room was very clean & comfortable. We were travelling with a dog & hotels.com failed to inform me that there was a weight limit of 25 lbs. Our dog weighs considerably more, but the staff kindly waived the restriction so we could attend our convention. This presented no problem for anyone as our dog is a seasoned traveler & rarely barks, NEVER messes indoors & is not a chewer. We were very pleased with this venue & would not hesitate to book this chain again. The only down side is the traffic & no restaurants nearby. This hotel is very close to he MetLife Sports Complex.

Room Tip: Try to book a room in the back of the building, traffic can be intense.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family