“Always a Favorite Every time.”

The Saddle River Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Saddle River Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Allendale Avenue & West Saddle River Road
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“Always a Favorite Every time.”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

You can not get any better! My crab meat salad was Jumbo lump for sure, My fish was like i have never had it served before. Who make homemade dark fudge sauce anymore? Hans!

Visited February 2012

• Korean first
“Bad attitude towards customers”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This is my third review. In the past I have been motivated by the positives - this review is based on the opposite, I have gone to this restaurant many many times over the last several years and do like and respect the food quality. My experience tonight has resulted in my view that I will not go back to this restaurant until they change the management,ie. the host. We had a problem with our service, not because of the staff who are great, and I spoke with the hostess - her reaction was so negative. She actually said to us that they PURPOSELY do not ask for opinions during the meal because they do not want to hear problems! Is this the most outrageous comment you have ever heard in a service industry? My salmon was overlooked and our service changed midstream without good carryover. But the overall issue was the reaction to our criticism (which we rarely have). There are restaurants with the same level of food quality...Cafe Panache, Esty Street, Cafe Matisse, Village Green...,without having to deal with surliness.

3 Thank Rsonenfeld
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
“disappointing”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

It started with the nasty receptionist who was extremely combative when confirming our reservation. The nasty receptionist ruined the whole experience. She was extremely rude, arugumentative and extremely disrespectful. We will never go to this restaurant again!!! The atmosphere is pretentious from the minute you make the reservation until you get your check!!! What a terrible disappointment!

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank LoveVaca23
Park Ridge
“One of the best in Bergen County”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

The Saddle River Inn has to be one of the best restaurants in Bergen County. The staff and service is first class. The food and prepartion is gourmet. The variety and specials are totally first class. The decor is beautiful!

• Visited November 2011
Ringwood, New Jersey
“calssic. period.”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

ANYTHING you get will be pro & intense!!