“Excellent Bakery”
Review of Simona's Bakery

Simona's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sea Girt
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stopped in for the first time yesterday and am I glad I did. This is the best bakery I've visited in years. The cupcakes, pastries and cakes all looked delicious. The crumb cake I purchased was the best I've had in a long time. It was good to shop in a bakery again!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

FINALLY!!! I found an excellent bakery in the area. It's a little pricey but well worth it. If your looking for quality and excellence ,this is the bakery to go to. It shows that they take pride in their products. The cupcakes are outstanding. They are about $3.00 each but are huge and more than one person can share one. The hard rolls are excellent. Everything is fresh. It is definitely worth a trip.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Chocolate cream pie to die for, delicious cheese cake and cookies that melt in your mouth.
This bakery is a gem in a wasteland of supermarket bakeries. Great quality and variety.
Worth the 20 min drive, judge yourself.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

we have multiple cupcake shops in the area but this is one worth stopping in every time we drive by! good variety with each visit, cupcakes are always moist and never stale. they are always too big for one person but the second half is still good the second day!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were told that this was the best bakery in NJ. We have not been to every bakery but will not take exception to this claim.

Great quality and variety.