“Yum”

Mrs Brizzle's Buns Incorporated
Reviewed 22 January 2013

You have to take time to have some! We love them for a quick breakfast and always buy extra to take home with us when we leave!

1  Thank Sunset242

Reviewed 17 September 2012

There is enough meat on one regular sized sandwich to make 2 more sandwiches for lunch the next two days. I have actually done this multiple times! The meat is so fresh it will last a few days after you buy it! If you are craving a hoagie this is the place to go!

1  Thank Jenna S
Reviewed 10 September 2012

First of all the address is not 4411 Landis Ave. It is 4601 Landis Ave. We had to call them to get the correct address after driving to the 4411 and getting stuck wandering around looking for it in the rain. My four year old son didn't mind getting soaked but my husband wasn't too happy about it. Thank God the food more than made up for it. The place is bare bones, not much decor but there are tables so you can eat in. We took our order to go. We had a cheesesteak, a turkey hoagie and of course the cinnamon rolls. I am a Philly girl and I can honestly say that the cheesesteak was delicious. Not as good as Dallessandro's in Roxbourgh but definitely worth ordering. The roll was thick and delicious. The hoagie was humongous. We ordered a half and it was dinner for my husband and two lunches for myself. The cinnamon rolls are simply amazing, very buttery. I can not recommend this place enough. We stay in Ocean City when we vacation down the shore but we will be making a trip to Mrs. Brizzle's an annual part of our trip.

1  Thank reighden
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Everything from the cinnamon buns with cream cheese icing to the sandwhiches to the bagels. Everything is fresh and delicious. The sanwhiches are huge and I can only half of them, but they are very filling.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We rented a place above Mrs Drizzles and had buns and bagel sandwiches on separate days. The service was friendly and fast. The buns were huge with mounds of icing and the bagel sandwiches were so big that they were impossible to eat by one person. Definite do over...

2  Thank andrewm873