“THIS PLACE IS TOOOOO MUCH !!”

Mrs Brizzle's Buns Incorporated
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Vacationing in ocean city, my friends took us to mrs brizzles for lunch......what they didn't tell us is that the HOAGIE they make is enough for 4 plus lunches.....I'm not kidding.....I've never seen anything like it......they only use boar heads meats and,pile over 3 lbs. of it,on the hoagie.....
It can also make you feel like a glutton for a moment until you have your first bite......before we did however we took off more than half the meat to bring home ......everyone does this......
Then we had to take home a cinnamon bun which are homemade each day......not a place to go if your counting calories !!!! So my visit back to the jersey shore was complete with this new surprise ...

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My family loves the cinnamon buns from Mrs. Brizzle's! There used to be a Mrs. Brizzle's on the boardwalk in Wildwood and my family used to get one each morning and split it between the four of us. We were very upset when we came back to Wildwood one summer and Mrs. Brizzle's was no longer in business. However, when we were driving through Sea Isle City we saw Mrs. Brizzle's and were extremely excited that we had found it again!. Their cinnamon buns are to die for! They serve them straight out of the oven and you can really taste that cinnamon flavor. They also put a lot of icing on top which is very delicious. The cinnamon buns are a decent size so we end up splitting them. If you are ever driving through Sea Isle City you must stop at Mrs. Brizzles. I promise you will not be disappointed by their cinnamon buns.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Great cinnamon buns!!! Banging Sandwiches!!! Only down side is they don't take credit cards. It has kept me from stopping a few times when I didn't feel like hitting an ATM. Overall great sandwich place.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

we read all the reviews and were dying to try some pastries, we were soooooooooo disappointed when we walked in and saw a few wrapped up muffins in the case and something in the back with maybe buns?? more of deli food. So we went elsewhere for breakfast foods

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Best sandwiches and nicest people in Sea Isle. This place is a must stop on vacation. Bagel and cream cheese for breakfast and the biggest hoagies you've ever seen for lunch. The owners are very pleasant. It's worth the trip.

1  Thank Joan F