I stayed August 9th for one night. The room was a great size but the bathroom was so tiny, it felt like an airplane bathroom, the shower was also very small and the water pressure was very low. The room was clean and there was a mini fridge and microwave. We had a problem with the electricity in the room, twice we lost lights in the bathroom and to the air conditioner. When the a/c was on though, it worked very well. The pool is on the smaller side but it was not crowded and we were more concerned with going to the beach anyway. They gave us beach passes and offered to let us use the pool and beach passes after check out. Good location, close to 7-11, about 5 or 6 minute walk to the beach, about the same to karma and bamboo. It was also very quiet for a Saturday night. I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchor Motel is walking distance to famous Seaside Heights beach and boardwalk. We are also walking distance to nightlife and bars. We offer free WiFi, beach badges, parking and discounted tickets Casino Pier. We offer standard rooms, suites and apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Hotel Seaside Heights
- Anchor Motel Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore