“Great vacation thanks to Anchor Motel”
Review of Anchor Motel

Anchor Motel
Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 30 June 2010

Great value for the price. The location was excellant - walking distance to everything. The staff was very friendly. We're coming back this year!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 June 2010

My friends and I stayed at The Anchor Motel for our Prom Weekend getaway. We had the best time ever. The room we stayed in was great !!! The people who work at the motel were so friendly and so helpful. They helped make our vacation so pleasant and so much fun. Thank you to all of the staff at The Anchor Motel !!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nic0leL
Reviewed 6 April 2010

I would like to take a moment to inform others that our family and I had a wonderful stay at the Anchor Motel in the summer of 2009. The location is perfect, near the Caino Pier and the water ride park, as well as the boardwalk. The staff were kind and helpful throughout our stay. The pool and room was clean and the entire Motel grounds were safe. We had a terrific time! I recommend the Anchor Motel for your Seaside vacation.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank saexpediter
Reviewed 24 August 2009

to the management at 1:30 am about the noise upstairs. In all fairness to the management they were very polite and courteous. The room was very tiny and not very clean. I wouldn't stay there more than one or two nights max. It was the only place available at the time and is within walking distance to the beach/boardwalk. I would not want to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank mariavhaag
Reviewed 10 August 2009

It was fine for a quick stay with friends. All we wanted to do was have a place to sleep and shower while we enjoyed the beach all day, and we got exactly what we asked for. The staff was friendly, we had a problem with our toilet and they came to check it immediatley and moved us to another room just so we could be more comfortable, and it ended up being a mini- upgrade. They never bothered us, I didn't have a problem with noise, and the closeness to the beach and the boardwalk were amazing! to sum it up, we got what we payed for, nothing less. I would go back if the opportunity arose.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank jackielynn729
Reviewed 8 December 2008

1 room had strong bad order.
2 never a cleaning maid a week in a half but on last 3 days a towel person

3bug bites

4 bugs in bathroom

5 water took long to turn hot

6 not worth it

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank justlisa111
Reviewed 4 August 2008

Okay I would deffently only recommend this hotel to those prom going alcholic teenagers that need a "Chill" place to stay. I had four people including me stay at this hotel for 3 days, the bathrooms are so small and I totally agree with the other reviewers. Also I think the pool is a cool idea, but come on.....in the middle of the parking lot and the rooms.....you HAVE to be kidding me. One thing I hated most about this place was the furniture and how smokey it smelt, being a non-smoker I don't appreciate smelling like smoke in my own room where you SHOULDN'T have that smell in the first place.

Only thing I did like, it was close to the 7 eleven and that its close to the beach.

Stayed: May 2008