“Clean and Hospitable”

Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Clean and Hospitable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

I booked this motel based on Trip Advisor reviews. My family needed a place to stay one night to break up a longer drive. The reviews were accurate having now stayed here myself. The motel is located two short blocks from the pier/beach. You can leave your car parked and walk to the beach or find little convenience stores or restaurants close by. The day we arrived it was 105 degrees! My daughter and I immediately took a dip in the pool. The pool area is clean and neat -- the room was clean and neat. Bathroom clean and neat. If we were staying longer we probably spent most of our time at the beach and then come back at the end of the day to relax in the pool. A breakfast spread of coffee, bagels, muffins and cold cereals and juice and milk was included. There is a covered seating area (with a large tv) to eat your breakfast. The family that runs the motel is helpful and nice.

3 Thank Diana000000

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

I went to the Bay Breeze Motel with my wife and two sons and we had a great time. The motel was close to the boardwalk, the management was very kind and the rooms were clean and cozy. My sons also loved the pool. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank XxgiantsxX
West Islip, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

Found on the Web. It was an Excellent choice. Mike the manager and his
family were very accommodating.
Room was comfortable, clean and equipped with a refrig, microwave, cable TV
and Wi Fi access.
Pool was small but clean and very enjoyable.
Motel surroundings were quiet. The Free breakfast was a nice Extra.

2 Thank NJtraveler17
Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

I've always trusted tripadvisor when it came to reviews and recommendations, and I was definitely steered in the right direction for this vacation. My girlfriend and I along with another couple wanted to spend the weekend in Seaside, and looked into a bunch of different motels in the area. Several of them were pricey due to the recent popularity of the spot, and other motels had reviews advising to stay away. We ended up coming across the Bay Breeze Motel, which was everything we had heard and more. With tremendous location, extremely clean rooms, and a caring and helpful staff, this trip was everything we had hoped for. You'd have a tough time finding a better option at a reasonable price. The Bay Breeze will be our choice for next summer, and is highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank galbano
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

This place is great... For what u pay it is great...it's two blocks from the clubs and very close to the boardwalk! I went for the 4th of July weekend and it wasn't wild crazy at all!!! The rooms are very clean and the staff is great!! You get clean towels and ur bed made everyday!!! The pool is great small and perfect for the day u don't want to go to the beach!!!! The outside looks great and safe to be at compare to run down motels u see in seaside!!! Overall experience was Great!!! THANK YOU Bay Breeze Motel for a wonderful experience!!!!

Room Tip: Safe and secure
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Chicasexy2103
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

This summer my family and I decided to go to Seaside Heights to have some fun. We were searching around and we foung this great motel, THE BAY BREEZE MOTEL. My family and I had an awesome time. The management was very kind and friendly. The room and bathroom was very tidy and clean. At night there was no noise at all, you could hear a pin drop. One thing I would like to mention is that the location was great. The motels near the beach had way too much commotion. At the Bay Breeze Motel it was very calm and mellow. That was one of the key factors to why I chose the Bay Breeze Motel. I would reccomend this place to anyone. BEST PLACE EVER!!!

2 Thank budivedu
New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2011

The rooms are clean, the staff is pleasant, and it's a nice motel. The pool is small but nice, though the beach is a mere two blocks away. I'd definitely come back again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends