Bay Breeze Motel
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$100
US$94
Good 3.5/5
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$117
Good 3.5/5
Mark III Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$58
Average 3/5
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$114
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$88
Good 3.5/5
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$68
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsmanager mikebagelsrooms are cleanbeach passesmotelseasidedryerclubsdeli
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed at Bay Breeze motel on July 22nd and 23rd with my girlfriend. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The accommodations were adequate. Our only complaint was that the mattresses were rather uncomfortable. Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend this motel to other couples and young adults.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank livintoplaysoccer9
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I booked this motel based on Trip Advisor reviews. My family needed a place to stay one night to break up a longer drive. The reviews were accurate having now stayed here myself. The motel is located two short blocks from the pier/beach. You can leave your car parked and walk to the beach or find little convenience stores or restaurants close by. The day we arrived it was 105 degrees! My daughter and I immediately took a dip in the pool. The pool area is clean and neat -- the room was clean and neat. Bathroom clean and neat. If we were staying longer we probably spent most of our time at the beach and then come back at the end of the day to relax in the pool. A breakfast spread of coffee, bagels, muffins and cold cereals and juice and milk was included. There is a covered seating area (with a large tv) to eat your breakfast. The family that runs the motel is helpful and nice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Diana000000
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I went to the Bay Breeze Motel with my wife and two sons and we had a great time. The motel was close to the boardwalk, the management was very kind and the rooms were clean and cozy. My sons also loved the pool. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank XxgiantsxX
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Found on the Web. It was an Excellent choice. Mike the manager and his
family were very accommodating.
Room was comfortable, clean and equipped with a refrig, microwave, cable TV
and Wi Fi access.
Pool was small but clean and very enjoyable.
Motel surroundings were quiet. The Free breakfast was a nice Extra.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank NJtraveler17
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I've always trusted tripadvisor when it came to reviews and recommendations, and I was definitely steered in the right direction for this vacation. My girlfriend and I along with another couple wanted to spend the weekend in Seaside, and looked into a bunch of different motels in the area. Several of them were pricey due to the recent popularity of the spot, and other motels had reviews advising to stay away. We ended up coming across the Bay Breeze Motel, which was everything we had heard and more. With tremendous location, extremely clean rooms, and a caring and helpful staff, this trip was everything we had hoped for. You'd have a tough time finding a better option at a reasonable price. The Bay Breeze will be our choice for next summer, and is highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends