“Great Family-Friendly Place!”
Review of Bay Breeze Motel

Bay Breeze Motel
Ranked #3 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Found Bay Breeze Motel online and based on reviews, my family and I decided to give it a try. What a great choice! The manager (Mike) was very friendly, helpful, and professional -- both in person and over the phone. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was small but enjoyable (our little one loved it!). Location is a plus -- close enough to the beach/boardwalk yet far from all the noise. Highly recommend Bay Breeze Motel especially if you have young children. We can't wait to go back!!!!!

1  Thank CoOlFam3

Reviewed 5 August 2011

We just got back from an overnight stay in Seaside Heights. The Bay Breeze was welcoming, well run and very comfortable. Unlike most of the older hotels in the area ( and they are all older hotels) a great deal of effort has been made to modernize the rooms providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The pool was small but spotless. The rooms were spotless as well. We felt safe and comfortable and look forward to visiting The Bay Breeze again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank peggygris
Reviewed 31 July 2011

My daughter, niece and I stayed at the Bay Breeze. I checked it out online first and then drove down to make sure it was clean. I loved it. I will definitly stay at this hotel next year. We stayed during the week and on Wednesday we were able to see the fireworks from our balcony. Staff was very nice, pool was very nice and warm when we swam in the evening. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends.

3  Thank honeybrown98
Reviewed 28 July 2011

This was the best stay that our family has ever had away from home. From start to finish this was a great time for our family. The nice family that runs this Motel are very serious about the customer's stay. They were very nice to our family during our stay. I cannot say enough good things about "The Bay Breeze Motel" and It's owner. Thank You Nick! You made us free right at home with your friendliness. Small pool, but very clean. We did come for the shore, so the pool was only a plus. Both of our children loved it. I highly recommend this Motel if you are looking for a nice place to stay at the shore. Family oriented…Stay here and you will see what we mean. We can’t wait to come back!

The Kale Family

2  Thank BobKale
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed at Bay Breeze motel on July 22nd and 23rd with my girlfriend. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The accommodations were adequate. Our only complaint was that the mattresses were rather uncomfortable. Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend this motel to other couples and young adults.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank livintoplaysoccer9
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I booked this motel based on Trip Advisor reviews. My family needed a place to stay one night to break up a longer drive. The reviews were accurate having now stayed here myself. The motel is located two short blocks from the pier/beach. You can leave your car parked and walk to the beach or find little convenience stores or restaurants close by. The day we arrived it was 105 degrees! My daughter and I immediately took a dip in the pool. The pool area is clean and neat -- the room was clean and neat. Bathroom clean and neat. If we were staying longer we probably spent most of our time at the beach and then come back at the end of the day to relax in the pool. A breakfast spread of coffee, bagels, muffins and cold cereals and juice and milk was included. There is a covered seating area (with a large tv) to eat your breakfast. The family that runs the motel is helpful and nice.

3  Thank Diana000000
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I went to the Bay Breeze Motel with my wife and two sons and we had a great time. The motel was close to the boardwalk, the management was very kind and the rooms were clean and cozy. My sons also loved the pool. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011