Bay Breeze Motel
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$152
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$228
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
US$259
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$158
US$151
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
Priceline
  • Pool
Seaside Beach House(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
Sand & Surf Motel(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmanager mikebagelsrooms are cleanbeach passesmotelseasidedryerclubsdeli
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed here 1 night. The staff was very friendly. I am not a fan of motels with outside room entrances. I also thought the room could be cleaner. The room below us had hardwood floors and seemed nicer. The mattress is covered in plastic which makes for a noisy nights sleep. I think for the area this is an ok place to stay. Personally, we would stay in a totally different area if we came back. Not fond of this part of the country.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cwheelh1
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We normally stay in resorts but for a few days at the beach this place was perfect. Owners and staff are friendly and welcoming.Rooms are serviced daily. Pool is not very big but does the trick for a quick dip. Will definitely stay here again. Mattresses were uncomfortable for adults, kids slept great. Take a memory foam with you and it will be a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank PJ N
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Bay Breeze this past week August 13-17 2014 It was our first time there. The room was very clean, fresh linens, and the bathroom was also very clean. The microwave, fridge, ac, and wifi all worked great. The Microwave and Fridge came in very handy. The pool was a lil on the small side, but very refreshing and clean. They serve a light breakfast and coffee every day, very nice to wake up and have it ready for you. The location was also good, within walking distance to all the attractions. Mike the owner/manager and his staff couldnt have been any nicer. He knows the area so well and was able to recommend several places to go and to dine, which were on the money! It was also a comfort knowing that he was always there and keeping an eye out for all his guest. Thank you Mike for a wonderful visit. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Colleen O
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Once again Baybreeze motel exceed our expectation .. Mike the manager is very courteous . As always rooms are very nice, & clean. Every few years we go to Baybreeze for our family reunion,and just like the last time everybody in my family enjoyed.the main reason we love to go there is the location. Very quite but still near boardwalk away from all noise. Staff is also very helpful & courteous . Once again I would like to thank Mike to make our family reunion memorable year after year... We will see you next year :-)

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank NjEagles2008
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Bay Breeze Motel in July 2014 with my family. I stayed at the motel last summer, I loved it so much that I came back again. The Bay Breeze is unlike any other motel in Seaside Heights. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the manager, Mike. Rooms are very clean and adequately fitted my family of four. The Bay Breeze, without a doubt, is the best motel in Seaside Heights. It perfectly suits all family types. I highly recommend that everyone check out the Bay Breeze Motel in Seaside Heights. It was one of my best experiences!

Stayed: July 2014