Belmont Motel
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$117
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$100
US$94
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$114
  • Pool
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
US$71
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$62
US$60
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$91
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
TripAdvisor
Seaside Beach House(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
Sand & Surf Motel(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsnext yearpolice stationbeach passesmotelseasideblockboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We showed up on the 12th of Aug. with no reservation. The owner immediately showed me a room and I took it. When I told him it was for 3 nights, he gave me a better price than was listed.The room was very clean, beds were big although not the most comfortable.Pool was good size and clean.Each morning they put out bagels cereal,juice and coffee.It was located a short 2 blocks from the beach and boardwalk and right across from the police station.Staff was always very friendly. You read all the bad reviews but we had nothing of the such.If we go back to Seaside Heights, this would be my choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Showed up to this motel in July and was disappointed. I have two kids and it was so dirty. They have bed bugs and the rooms were musty. There was nothing nice aout this motel and I hope people stop going. I will never go back!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I paid a little over $200 for a Aug 26th overnight stay. Considering that this motel was one of the top 5 highly recommended in the area, i had so much expectation. The room is average, nothing to impress me, although the beds are really bigger for 2 adults. The room is clean but the place is ageing, including the appliances. Breakfast is bagels and cereals and juice and coffee/tea, nothing fancy. The reason i got this motel is the proximity to the shore and the boardwalk. Considering that there are a lot fo parking pay stations right in front of the boardwalk that costs $2 per hour, I suggest that you take a nicer hotel/motel that is far from the shore that would cost you a lot less and just drive to the shore and pay the parking. That way, you get a very nice room and enjoy the beach for much cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2012

The manager treated me and my friends like dirt! He was completely rude! We walked in to this family perfect motel to a group of managers smoking god knows what in their office. When we first got there they made us wait until they were ready to give us a room. The room was a gross discussing mess. There was hairs all over the ground and the shower wad pitch black. The need covers had white dots all over it. THE BELMONT MOTEL IS THE WORST PLACE EVER SERIOUSLY SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T GO THERE!!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Kristenj1
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Just returned from a week at the Belmont. My family was in the older part of the motel, but the room was spotless. I have NEVER met a nicer owner. Benjamin and Heidi went over and ABOVE the call of duty to make us happy. We have tried MANY different motels in Seaside, but I found the one we will be returning to.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family