“Good location is only positive”
Review of Belmont Motel

Belmont Motel
Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I did a lot of research to find a good hotel in seaside for a special one night trip. Im not sure why there were so many positive comments. The owner was extremely abrasive. So inappropriate I felt uncomfortable about what he may say. The sheets were stained and there was hair in my bed. I understand this is a popular place for young people but the stairways smelled of urine. I was so disappointed I will never go to seaside again. There really is an air of unprofessionalism throughout most of the businesses in the area. This motel was absolutely terrible. They advertise breakfast at 9 by the pool. They don't advertise they take it away at 9:15. They really should put up a sign that says....Not Happy, Tough. That's the attitude they put forth. Too bad.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank simmerbri

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This motel is a great deal! I stayed here with my two teenagers. The rooms were a good size for what you pay. The owner was always on site ready to help you with whatever you needed. We had a minor problem with wifi access but he made arrangements for my son to be hooked up immediately. This place is very professional and welcoming! There is a 7/11 and police station across the street so it is a safe and convenient environment. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Don't get me wrong - the owner of the hotel is nice and friendly, but the motel itself is in a very bad condition. We selected this motel based on the good reviews and the fact that it has a kitchenette. I had very low expectations of the motels in Seaside Heights, but this motel was way worse than I expected. The room is tiny, the AC is super loud, the kitchenette is dirty, the chairs, table - all dirty. There are flies everywhere in the room, the toilette is not working properly. Overall, very bad experience. The only thing good about this motel is that it's a block and a half from the beach. The beach is beautiful!
This motel i

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank ollopa2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Came up with a group of 16 for our lacrosse tournament. The staff was great and made sure that we had everything we needed the whole weekend. The manager took the time to get to know us by name and even accommodated us by keeping the pool open a little later so we could relax a little bit longer after our games. The price and value were great and not one of us had a single complaint the whole time we were there. Will definitely be back there next year. Free breakfast, free beach passes, free parking for one car per room and free wifi.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My Family and I have been staying at the Belmont for years. And here are some of the many reasons why we continue to come back. We arrived early. Ben (who runs the Motel ) told us our rooms were not ready, but gave us a room so we could change . 15 mins. later we were changed had our beach badges (free) from Ben and were on the beach. After spending a great day at the beach, we returned to the Motel. Ben told me only two of the rooms were ready. We said no problem, we will wait in one of the other rooms. After about 2 hrs. Ben told me our third room was still not ready. We said we will continue to wait. Ben said NO, he will take care of it. He came back 5 mins. later with a key to a room and thanked us for being so patient. He took us to the room. He upgraded us to one of the biggest rooms in the Motel and just said....Enjoy!! The rooms are clean the place is great, and as I've said before, Ben will do ANYTHING to make sure his customers are happy. For a good time in Seaside Heights...... The two things you need to know are.... How to get to the Belmont Motel and how to get to the Beach!!

Room Tip: Room 202!!!!! Trust me on this........
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The motel was very clean and the staff was friendly when I arrived. I was worried about MDW in seaside but it was rather nice. The boardwalk is rebuilt nicely. I had loads of fun with the family. Rooms are clean and the property is well kept. Ben and I talked about the Hurricane and the how the town was. Belmont Motel helped the community with lodging and he is now a volunteer firefighter. Overall, I have to give this place an A+. The owners were there they spoke with us to make sure we were enjoying our stay. We can tell the management and owners care to make there guests feel at home. The location of Belmont is probably the best, its close the restaurants, 7-11 and a block from the beach. Only bad side was that it was a cold weathered weekend. Ben I will be back in July, when the weather is warmer!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kenny H
Reviewed 19 May 2013

i stayed at the Belmont Motel with a bunch of my friends this past weekend. we were a little worried about staying in a motel in seaside but it turned out to be such a great experience. the rooms were very clean and cheap! the owner was very nice and friendly and treated us very well. i reccomend this motel to anyone who is looking to stay in seaside and doesnt want to spend a ton of money. also, the pool was very nice and clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
0 mi away
Anchor Motel
Anchor Motel
#4 of 39 in Seaside Heights

Been to Belmont Motel? Share your experiences!