“The best in seaside”
Review of Belmont Motel

Belmont Motel
Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I come down to seaside pretty often and I've been in most motels, but I have to say, Belmont Hotel is def the best one! I had a great time with my friends there, and next time I come down, I'm def going to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Belmont Motel

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We made our reservation after three weekends of it being sold out. After we made it I got there I like the stay. It was so relaxing and soothing to be down there by the beach. It was truly a thrilling time for my boys and I

Room Tip: Room 207 is the best !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Despite the weather, my trip went really well. We saw the newly built boardwalk which was few minutes away. We couldn't go in the water since it was too cold but their pool was ok. I stayed during the weekday so it was peaceful and got an amazing deal. The most important part is that my parents enjoyed as well they got along with the office person. I would recommend getting a room on the 3rd floor cause the view is spectacular there. Also avoid parking towards the street at their lot it's too hard to get all Td stuff in the room.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The location is very convenient as the beach & boardwalk is walking distance. The hotel itself is very nice as well, I had a pleasant stay there. The people are friendly & provide good service. The rooms are big & spacious & clean. They have a variety of rooms including rooms with a living room a small kitchen & multiple bedrooms. Highly recommend it at seaside!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My grade went here for our prom weekend. The service was excellent and we all had an awesome time. Perfect location near the boardwalk and the beach. Would definitely recommend it. Free beach passes and the owner ordered pizza for everybody on the last day.

5  Thank Cresskill
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Went with one other adult and two kids. What you would expect for a Jersey Shore motel. The location is awesome and the stay is very affordable. Bathrooms are small, and the room could stand to be a little cleaner. Other than that it was worth it and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank tekkostar
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I didn't stay here. I booked and paid for a room for two nights over the phone. I was not told about any cancellation fee. I received an email confirmation that said "see attached cancellation policy", no attachment. Our plans changed HOURS later and I called to cancel. I was told to email. I sent two, and followed up with a call the next day. The person who answered said they got my email and would cancel the reservation. Hours later, I received an email saying they would keep all I paid for both days. No response to my emails after that. We ended up staying at the Colony Motel; cheaper, better location, lovely owners. Don't say here!!! They can't be trusted!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family