“Belmont Motel”

Belmont Motel
Ranked #16 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
“Belmont Motel”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Good value for money, very close to beach, good service and excellent location. I stayed here for the weekend, had a very pleasant experience. Very close to the shore and boardwalk. The staff and service was excellent. Looking forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Short Hills, NJ
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The time I spent there was nothing but great. We were in the same room last year and they changed so much we got a bigger HDTV this time. We really felt that they cared about us. The guys in charge always made sure we had what we needed.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I come down to seaside pretty often and I've been in most motels, but I have to say, Belmont Hotel is def the best one! I had a great time with my friends there, and next time I come down, I'm def going to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
Clark, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We made our reservation after three weekends of it being sold out. After we made it I got there I like the stay. It was so relaxing and soothing to be down there by the beach. It was truly a thrilling time for my boys and I

Room Tip: Room 207 is the best !
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
New York
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Despite the weather, my trip went really well. We saw the newly built boardwalk which was few minutes away. We couldn't go in the water since it was too cold but their pool was ok. I stayed during the weekday so it was peaceful and got an amazing deal. The most important part is that my parents enjoyed as well they got along with the office person. I would recommend getting a room on the 3rd floor cause the view is spectacular there. Also avoid parking towards the street at their lot it's too hard to get all Td stuff in the room.

Cleveland
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The location is very convenient as the beach & boardwalk is walking distance. The hotel itself is very nice as well, I had a pleasant stay there. The people are friendly & provide good service. The rooms are big & spacious & clean. They have a variety of rooms including rooms with a living room a small kitchen & multiple bedrooms. Highly recommend it at seaside!

Cresskill
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My grade went here for our prom weekend. The service was excellent and we all had an awesome time. Perfect location near the boardwalk and the beach. Would definitely recommend it. Free beach passes and the owner ordered pizza for everybody on the last day.

5 Thank Cresskill