“Beyond good”

Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Bayside, New York
“Beyond good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The employees showed me around the area they were nice people cared for me and my friends the best. They told us where to go at night for dinner. I liked the room it was nice and cozy. The AC works really good in this hot scorching weather.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

WOW THIS PLACE IS INCREDIBLE! The service was excellent and our overall stay was memorable. I went with my family for our vacation for 3 days and chose this motel and are proud of our decision. Definitely will go back if we go back in that area and will recommend to everyone.

• Stayed April 2014
Ramsey, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

This place is so really nice. I liked it so did my wife and my kids we were really thrilled with what we had in the room. They take care of me when I arrived. They gave me free beach passes and free food. Me and my family got free pizza. Also free towels and they gave my kids cake

Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Went with friends and we had a fun time. We were treated great by the housekeeping staff and the office staff. Also the security really didn't give us any problems. The location is the best because it's the perfect distance from the beach. Not too much traffic around the area either.

New Rochelle, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This place was amazing. The kids loved it. Definitely coming back here next year. I was sooo happy with how that weekend went. The only bad part was the parking lot was hard to park in cause there was too many cars in the lot. Although there was so many people staying we got our attention

• Stayed May 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed with my family. My friend told me to try out this place for a while but I never did. When I finally did I made a good decison. My kids liked it so that's what counts right. The guy benjermin wasnt that bad either. I am now going to tell my friends from NY as well !

1 Thank Drake6710
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went on vacation with my family to this motel and we absolutely loved it. The place was very clean and had great service. I had a great time with my family here. The rooms were good and spacious. The stay was very peaceful and I would definitely vacation and stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014