“Super”

Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Hicksville, New York
“Super”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My fourth of July went well. I stayed here in seaside at the belmont and enjoyed myself. The location in seaside was good and the room was nice. The weather was excellent we spent a lot of time by the pool area. It is a nice area to be around. I liked the pool there the best. I got beach passes and breakfast, but the next morning they didn't have the breakfast out. The breakfast gets taken away before 11am so that was the bad part. Entirely, I liked it and reccomend it for others

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Allentown, PA
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I really wanna do this review in all fairness to the owner, and I am currently updating this via poolside on my iPad.
The owner is really nice. He is friendly, and runs this motel with his wife and 8 month old son. They tend to be talkative, so come prepared to share stories with them.
I started a new job 7 months ago, and planned all my vacations around holidays. I booked this trip, and paid in full in Feb. The owner admitted I was the first booking.
We were super excited for this trip, and I Use to be a frequent customer with my family back in the 90s. We are somewhat disappointed because our first night, the was a major beer party going on in the motel. No security stopped it. Our first full day here, there was the World Cup play offs, and these same ppl drug the tv out, and were loudly cheering. They even hung up the Brazilian flag on the railing, which I felt was disrespectful for the Fourth of July. There is a grill here, but they were constantly grilling and no one else could use it. One family even tried, but they kept right on. The beer was constantly flowing.
The pool is a whole other complaint. I will say the condition and upkeep is wonderful. These ppl are blasting at concert level, salsa music, all day long. And it is 6pm, so now they are drunk on top of it, so you can imagine what I am suffering thru. I have made many complaints to the owner, who pry knows me by name by now, but anytime he tells them to keep it down, they turn it right back up, I mean it, they literally took over the whole motel. They booked 8 rooms for 4 nights, and this motel is full. I was reassured that this is not an every weekend thing.
I would like to give it another try, but if this is the type of ppl who stay here, then I will keep it moving.
They room wasn't a palace. We saw dirt of the lampshade. My mom found dirt on her pillow. The pillows are flat, the beds are hard.
There is bagels and cereal in the breakfast buffet. It runs till 9:30 every morning. Our shower head whistles. My hubby pulled a clump of hair from the shower drain that wasn't his.
It is 2 blocks from the boardwalk.
There are beach passes. Free wifi. Refrigerator in the room. Ice machine was down.
It just seems like the owner doesn't like confrontation, and he will be losing customers from this. (The ppl not with this group, all have said so.)
I think I just picked a bad weekend.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank lilpnutmom83
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our stay here was very nice. From the moment we arrived Benjamin was more than accommodating - changing my flat tire, making sure our room was just right, recommending nice restaurants. The room (#202) was a nice size and very clean. The pool is one of the nicest and largest I've seen in Seaside. Breakfast was served at the pool and beach tags were supplied each day as well. We had friends visit for the day, and they were very welcoming to them as well. Thanks again to Benjamin and his wife, Jess, for making our stay a pleasant one. We look forward to staying at the Belmont again.

Room Tip: ROOM 202 was wonderful. Second floor room with fridge, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, and living...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
DuBois, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Wasn't planning on spending the night in seaside but it got too late so I found this place. It was a little too much for one night. I got what I expected though. I only slept there didn't do that but the room itself was really good and clean. I wasn't able to use the pool. There was no problems with the night I slept there

Hawthorne, New York
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The parking lot and rooms are really good. The pool is one of the best for a place in seaside at least. For a motel this place is really well for us. I could only spend one night, but got a good deal. Wish I could stay longer maybe I will come back another time. The upstairs I like the sitting area is nice tables and chairs to just hang out on. Very Classy I liked the atmosphere. Beach isnt that far either We only went once but it felt good staying there proud we chose that place. Gets sold out thats why we couldnt stay another night, but what can you do life is unfair.

Queens Village, New York
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My stay was pretty sweet. Got a room on the second floor with a kitchen. We went there for the beach and didn't even have to pay to get on. Also the breakfast was on the motel for us. I mean we had a glamorous time. We enjoyed this time more because of the weather it was sunny every day. Also the location of the Belmont was really good for us. We never took out our car after we got there Bc there was no need to. The office agent is a fairly decent person. Better than average j could say. Going back within the next few years!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Came down with my family over the weekend on a beautiful weathered weekend in June. We enjoyed our time by the pool. The shallow part was perfect for my kids to swim around with floaties. The water and area were clean, we had no problem ordering dinner to eat by the pool. I was not disturbed by other guests or loud noise at night. Enjoyed my visit and will be returning before the end of summer.

Room Tip: The Rooms above the office are nice. They have a sitting area overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family