“Wonderful trip to the shore”
Review of Belmont Motel

Belmont Motel
Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 25 July 2006

We had a wonderful trip at the shore, mostly due to our stay at the Belmont Motel. I brought my 5 year old son and 16 year old neice and her friend. We stayed in the delux luxury suite, and it was spectacular! I love the tile floors and separate bedroom. 2 tv's so I could put my son to sleep and the girls could still hang out and watch tv in the living room. The staff at the Belmont was very friendly and always present when we needed anything. The rooms were spotless as was the pool, and I should know, I couldn't get my son out of it! The water park was only a block away and the beach was very close as well. I felt very much at ease because of the Police Department across the street. The other guests at the Belmont were wonderful as well, which makes any trip that much more pleasurable!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 July 2006

My husband and I just returned from a great weekend at the Belmont Motel. The rooms were squeaky clean and the customer service was excellent. The pool was clean and well-kept. It is a great family environment with fun in the sun at the pool all day and quiet nights. The free beach passes were readily available and the beach was only one block away. We are already planning to stay a full week next summer with the kids and hope to also take my brother and his family. After just one stay, we are hooked on the Belmont!

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank auntgert2002
Reviewed 19 July 2006

This was our second stay in two years. Cathy, Katya and Mo are consistently great hosts. They are friendly and courteous, and make themselves available if you need assistance. The place is clean, well-managed, and quiet at night so that you can get a good night's sleep. The Belmont is also in a great location -- close enough to the beach and boardwalk (a couple of blocks), yet far enough away from the riffraff. The free beach passes and complimentary breakfasts are added perks that make this reasonably-priced motel completely worthwhile. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank tinacoviello
Reviewed 18 July 2006

The owners and staff of the Belmont were great! Very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean - no musty odors like other hotels. The pool was clean and refreshing and the continental breakfast was fabulous! We will definitely return here!!!

Stayed: July 2006
Reviewed 15 July 2006

After staying at a dive on the boardwalk last year where we were harassed by the "security guard," we were tempted never to return to Seaside Heights. However, we found The Belmont's web site and read many positive reviews on Trip Advisor, so we thought we'd give it another chance.
The Belmont was a great choice. The efficiency unit was spotless; the owners were friendly and courteous; we were all given a free beach pass; the pool was large and clean; our deck had tables where we could sit and relax; there was free continental breakfast every morning with bagels, pastry, fruit, cereal and coffee; and the staff were friendly and helpful, especially Moh, who seemed to be everywhere and could help out with anything.
On our next visit to Seaside Heights, we'll stay at The Belmont again.

• Stayed: July 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 July 2006

I have never stayed at a hotel with more personal and excellent service. We had a three night stay at the hotel and it was the best hotel stay I have ever had. From start to finish the service was above and beyond the call of duty. There were homeade foods on the breakfast buffet. Banana nut bread which was out of this world good. Staff was seen working day and night to make our stay enjoyable as possible. We asked for their suggestions on a good italian restaurant and they sent us to the best night of our lives, a place called On Top of Spaghetti right down the road walking distance. They made us feel as though we were guests in there home not tenants.

The housekeeping left special touches in the room. I would highly recommend staying here for anyone family and couples alike. You will not be disappointed. I would never stay anywhere else in Seaside Heights. I actually missed the owner and other workers when I left and went home. They are the sweetest people you could ever meet. Go to the belmont in seaside heights you will have the best time ever. Thanks belmont ! We love you guys!!!!! Please do not go anywhere cause we are coming back!!!

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Middletown, NY
Reviewed 7 July 2006

My family and I loved our stay at the Belmont. The beach badges that are included made going to the beach a breeze. Allowing us to enjoy as much or as little time at the beach as we wanted. Mo is great. We needed extra towels, he delivered them right to our room. The breakfast buffet was great, too.

• Stayed: July 2006