Belmont Motel
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$117
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$100
US$94
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$114
  • Pool
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
US$71
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$62
US$60
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$91
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
TripAdvisor
Seaside Beach House(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
Sand & Surf Motel(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsnext yearpolice stationbeach passesmotelseasideblockboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2010

We stayed at the Belmont for a weekend recently. My expectations were not high since it seems like none of the hotels down there are all that great to begin with.
Cons: We were in the older part of the hotel and you could tell. Everything in the rooms was outdated. The room was musty. The sheets were stained and there was some dirt in the cupboards and stuff. Overall it was ok though since we didn't spend much time in the room. I came prepared and we just slept on top of the beds with our own pillows and sleeping bags. We had a group of partiers next door, so it was a little noisy early in the night and again when they got back at 4am, but we just sucked it up... luckily my kids slept through it.
Pros: The pool was nice. They have a simple poolside breakfast in the morning which suited my family just fine. The staff was friendly and accomodating, didn't seem bothered by my questions, kids or anything. About a block and a half from the boardwalk.
One last note... the newer portion of the motel does look to be nicer than where we stayed. I just got a glimpse through the windows and doors though, so I can't say for sure.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2010

After a long drive from St. Louis, MO we were not disappointed as everything was perfect . Everything is done to please and satisfy the customer from the get go. The rooms are perfect and comfortable. We would have loved to stay a few more days, especially since the town adorable. If we have the chance to return to Seaside Heights we would definitely stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2010

The Belmont has great customer service. The gentleman that ran the place was very helpful. The location is good, about 1.5 blocks from the boardwalk and there is a store right across the street from the police station which is across the street from the Belmont. As far as cleanliness, I have seen cleaner. We were not in one of the the "luxury" suites, so I have no idea what those look like. We were in just the motel room with 2 double beds. The bathroom was small which was not a big deal but it was really dirty. It is dated with the older shower doors and there was all black grime in the tracks. Used soap was left over. Ther grounds were dirty too. The pool was nice and big though. I have stayed in cleaner places for less money that were closer to the boardwalk. Not one of my favorite places to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I went to Seaside Heights with my friends for 3 days and Belmont Hotel was amazing! The employees there were really friendly and the rooms we very clean! I'd suggest this hotel to anyone who wants a nice weekend out to Seaside Heights! Belmont Hotel is the place to live! :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank jasmin81292
Reviewed 22 July 2010

My family and I have traveled a lot to Seaside Heights over the years and this is by far the best and friendliest hotel we have ever stayed at. The pool was extremely clean and my 8 month old daughter loved it! They even gave us an awesome car floaty for her to keep. Now I happen to be very picky when it comes to hotels, but I am a sucker for anything free. At the Belmont we got free breakfast (bagels, cereal, muffins, coffee, tea), free beach passes, free parking as well as free t-shirts and floaty for the baby. The location is great, it's only a short walk to the beach and right across from 7-11 and the police station. This is definitely "our hotel" from now on!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family