Good location, nice cafe attached to it BUT... there is ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING at this hotel. If you have a vehicle, stay away from this hotel. Trust me! If anyone on here says you can park there, I don't get it. Google earth it yourself and see what they consider a parking lot. The rooms are sooooo small (less than 1/2 the size of an average hotel room with no chairs, no desk, no phone, no tub, no pen, pad (etc). Ants everywhere. They make you pay $3/person a day for beach tag whereas other hotels in the area include these unlimited as part of your stay. The housekeeping does not replenish toilet paper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located on the boardwalk of Seaside Heights at the New Jersey Shore. The hotel offers stunning ocean and boardwalk views with a private feel with 10 rooms and 2 suites while still being only steps to the beach and boardwalk. Apartment rentals are also available near the hotel for groups of all sizes. A feature amenity is the sun deck on the 3rd floor which gives a wide view of the beach, ocean, pier, and boardwalk. For those who enjoy the famous MTV show, Jersey Shore, we are only a 1/2 block from the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Charlee & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Seaport Hotel Seaside Heights
- Boardwalk Seaport Motel
- Boardwalk Hotel Charlee & Apartments Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore