Buoy 16 Motel
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$100
US$94
Mark III Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$58
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$88
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$68
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo brotherswater parkperfect locationcan't beat the locationclean bathroomclean placegreat place to staywalking distancewould stay againboardwalkmotelseasidesummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This was our first time staying at this motel and the last time!! Price and location are decent, but it was old, creepy and the decorations were a joke! There was no fitted sheets on the bed...we basically slept on a mattress! The sheet that was on the bed had stains on it! We will never stay there again!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2012

What a dissapointment for our family the web site is not what is what you get. Friendly maybe, helpful no, old, rundown,dirty, and they know it thats why they refunded our money for our second nights stay. If i wanted to travel out of the country id stay there i guess thats how foreigners run there motels. Whos said it was quiet LIED people were banging on our window all night long, I guess thats what we get for thinking we were staying at a family friendly motel. Who ever MIKE PALMRYA is must have been dreaming or drunk because I agree with Kittybones, and Martha M. Just like Martha our car was blocked in the corner of the lot and big deal they gave us there cell phone its a motel there should be someone at all times at the shoebox they call an office. We were lucky our sheets fit the bed that I had to comb through before my kids would even lye in the bed, but the older couple that we were speaking to that were staying in the room above us also agreed with us how bad their stay was as well but like Martha had the same sheets 2 flat sheets are you kiddding me? My husband said if it was the last hotel in seaside we would all be sleeping in the car. As Kittybones said Never going to stay there again worst motel ever!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This has been our 2nd time down to the same place. The Motel is located in a perfect spot along the board walk. The owners are very helpful and watch to make sure nothing is wrong 24/7 and will even give you there cell number to contact them any time day or night. We did not need to call them at all. The hotel is simple and the room was large and clean. The sheets where as white as snow and the beds are soft. The air conditioning was very good and the mini fridge was grate. Water pressure and hot water was always constant no matter how long you where in the shower. The motel was quiet at night and you do not need to worry about the parking...just park..you don't need to leave for any reason because everything is in walking distance. If you need anything ask them,they are always around and will get things to you at that moment...very good place for a shore trip!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 16 with views of the water park and loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2012

No room service poor wifi connection only allowed 2 beach badges per room. Pull out couch couldn't close. The Towels Were Covered In Blood Drops And Smelled Horrible! Never Going To Stay At This Mote Ever Again Because It Is The Worst Motel Ever!

Room Tip: Never Stay At This Motel!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Price was decent, across the street from the beach, decent sized room- those were the only perks of this hotel.
Upon arrival, I was asked to park my car into the back of their very tiny parking lot. I was asked if I would be coming in and out a lot. I said not likely, but who is to know- this is my vacation. Well needless to say I could not use my car until check out as they blocked my car in with other guests cars. Although the beach and boardwalk were across the street, it would have been nice to explore more than just walking distance attractions/restaurants/stores.
My second disappointment: They didn't have fitted sheets. They placed 1 regular top sheet over the matress- as if that would stay on the bed during the night- so we slept on a bare mattress. Two VERY hard pillows were supplied- so that sheet did come in handy as a second softer pillow. They do not do room service, or cleaning, or extra towels during your stay. What you have is what you get. We were constantly asked not to track sand into the hotel from the beach. Continuously. Kind of annoying- yes we stomped our feet but how does one really remove all of the sand? C'mon.
Curiously my fiance' liked this dump. Go figure.
Definitely overpriced for the service and amenities.
No pool.