This place was a total waste of money. Smelled musty, mold in bathroom, large gap under door. Stamming doors all night, no dead bolt on door- a little chain lock that a 5 year old could pull open. No phone, no room service. Had to chase down towels every day and take out own trash or chase them down for that. I was told the water from Sandy did not get to them but I seen photos from shop owners that showed the true story. Sand piled in the road as high a a north east snow storm. Left this place after 4 nights and stayed up the street on the Boardwalk for less and with room service and a pool.! Needless to say we already booked that place for next year. Don't wast your money here!!!! Search around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you check in you will never have to get back in your car - because the shores hottest attractions are right across the street from Buoy 16 Motel. The Boardwalk- Restaurants-Waterpark- Casino Pier Rides- Games- and night-time entertainment are all just a short stroll away. The Buoy 16 Motel is a clean-beautiful property with a friendly staff set on making your vacation in Seaside Heights the best possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Buoy 16 Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buoy 16 Hotel Seaside Heights
- Buoy 16 Motel Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore