The management seems like they are trying to renovate but......no success. The location is the best option but it goes downhill from there. The building is very small with no elevator and very dark, narrow halls. The rooms are very cheaply redone and the beds are very uncomfortable.
We froze throughout the night because the heat kept shutting off. They offer no blankets. The breakfast was insufficient with no protein and very little options. They did not even have coffee cups or napkins!
However, the hotel clerk was very polite. Checkout was the best part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Jersey Shore Hotel, of Seaside Heights / Toms River, is supported by a staff of people interested in one objective: a great experience. The hotel's guest-rooms are designed to feel modern, comfortable, and functional. Simply Easy to Relax. The Jersey Shore can be enjoyed in many ways. Whether you decide to stroll a short block to the boardwalk and beach, or use the hotel's pool and inviting lobby, you will enjoy your relaxing time. Free breakfast, Free wi-fi, and Wyndham rewards points are all included in the price of your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranbury Hotel Seaside Heights
- Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River NJ - Jersey Shore