Found This on the web. Looked at several websites and read reviews. I am not sure what people are thinking when they write their reviews.
We arrived at approx. 1:30 pm on a Thursday and were planning a nice relaxing five day stay. However, we checked out about 11/2 hrs later.
When we arrived I was expecting to see a nice pool. Extremely tiny. My pool in my backyard is larger. The walk up the stairs to our room was a littel scary. Ok, put my doubts behind me and opened the door to the room expectign to see somehting a little better. But it only got worse. Room was very small, dark, musty smelling and very old and run down. Prices are extremely over priced for this hotel. The restuarant is not much better. The bedspreads were very worn and smelled. The bathroom, well I think I would have rather taken taken a bath in the bay. A little scary.
We have traveled alot and stayed in numerous hotels, and I must admit that this was one of the worst, if not the worst.
We searched and have to admit that there are alot of over priced, runned down places to stay. However, there are also some very nice places too. Just keep looking, you will find one.
Word to the wise, don't always belive what you read, you must see it also. Also, found out that some of the hotels put thier on reviews on these websites, so be careful.
Will not return to this hotel, but will return to the other place we found and to Seaside Heights. Very nice for families and great place to relax. Beaches are clean as is the boradwalk and the waterpark is a must, the cleanest one we have ever been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Jersey Shore Hotel, of Seaside Heights / Toms River, is supported by a staff of people interested in one objective: a great experience. The hotel's guest-rooms are designed to feel modern, comfortable, and functional. Simply Easy to Relax. The Jersey Shore can be enjoyed in many ways. Whether you decide to stroll a short block to the boardwalk and beach, or use the hotel's pool and inviting lobby, you will enjoy your relaxing time. Free breakfast, Free wi-fi, and Wyndham rewards points are all included in the price of your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranbury Hotel Seaside Heights
- Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River NJ - Jersey Shore