You really do get what you pay for, but you also get a few surprises. Checking out Ivy league schools, we stopped here for one night before heading onto the next state. The room furnishings and decor were amazing for the price. I think we paid $59 for a double. However, we had to ask for washcloths and the room was kinda of tight. There was a putrid stench in the hallway on the 2nd floor and no security on the side doors which go directly to the hotel rooms. Breakfast was non-existent - toast, beagles, and "cereal flakes." There was juice and hot coffee, too, but absolutely nothing to write home about. The decor in the breakfast room was great -- again surprising for the price. The staff was great and we slept very comfortably. No maintenance issues in the room, oh except for a very slippery tub bottom. It's totally smooth. I almost fell hard in there.
Wouldn't stay here again, but don't regret our one night there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Jersey Shore Hotel, of Seaside Heights / Toms River, is supported by a staff of people interested in one objective: a great experience. The hotel's guest-rooms are designed to feel modern, comfortable, and functional. Simply Easy to Relax. The Jersey Shore can be enjoyed in many ways. Whether you decide to stroll a short block to the boardwalk and beach, or use the hotel's pool and inviting lobby, you will enjoy your relaxing time. Free breakfast, Free wi-fi, and Wyndham rewards points are all included in the price of your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranbury Hotel Seaside Heights
- Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River NJ - Jersey Shore