Upon arrival there were obvious signs that the bed sheets had not been changed since the last customers which really grossed out my wife. The fact that the sink didn't drain well was also a pain. Honestly, I hated it for the staff because they seemed to really be trying hard to make our stay nice (sans the steward who did subpar work) but I know they are going thru an owner change and recent renovations. I can tell by old reviews that they have stepped up their game but it still needs some work. If they keep the room rates competitive I'm not opposed to staying here again in the future. I give the staff an A for effort so hopefully there is promise for the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Jersey Shore Hotel, of Seaside Heights / Toms River, is supported by a staff of people interested in one objective: a great experience. The hotel's guest-rooms are designed to feel modern, comfortable, and functional. Simply Easy to Relax. The Jersey Shore can be enjoyed in many ways. Whether you decide to stroll a short block to the boardwalk and beach, or use the hotel's pool and inviting lobby, you will enjoy your relaxing time. Free breakfast, Free wi-fi, and Wyndham rewards points are all included in the price of your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranbury Hotel Seaside Heights
- Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River NJ - Jersey Shore