Upon reading the reviews I was skeptical @ first but I am glad we made the decision to stay @ Days Inn. My husband and I stayed from 8/15-8/17, Room#206. My brother & his wife stayed in Room #210. I began communicating with Waleed via email. Waleed always responded to my emails answering all of my questions. I was able to meet Waleed before I checked out on Sunday and he was a pleasure to speak to, the housekeeping lady was very sweet (I wish I read her name tag), everything inside of the room worked just fine! Housekeeping comes daily to clean your room & if you decline the service they will ask if there is anything you need before they go onto the next room. The 'do not disturb' sign is hung up in the bathroom. If you put that on, they won't knock on the door. I just forgot to put it on =P Yes one must use a little muscle to shut the room door but it shuts & locks & that's all that should matter. Our stay was quiet/peaceful. We enjoyed the Wifi & quality of the cable on the flat screen TV. There is a small refrigerator in the room. The shampoo/soap is tiny but I always bring my own my own so that wasn't a big deal for me. I didn't notice toothpaste but then again I didn't look for it as I brought my own. There is a CVS so close by, you can walk to pick up any additional necessities, if needed. There is also a 711 near. The pool goes up to 7 feet & I enjoyed swimming in it. It became cloudy/breezy around 3:00 p.m. on Saturday so I wished the pool was a heated one but a hot shower afterwards was sufficient! The boardwalk is only 2 blocks away as stated on their website & it is walkable. Check in time is 3pm but due to work we arrived @ 10:45 p.m. on Friday. There was no parking in the lot. Luckily there was available parking on the side of the hotel, if not, I don't know where we would have parked. I saw hotels with the room #s painted on the parking space & I thought that was cool because you have a guaranteed parking spot. Not sure how they would expand the lot but that would be nice. Check out is at 11a.m. & I was wishing it was at noon just to get a little more sleep =) Staying up late the night prior, it was hard to wake up early to be out by 11 a.m. but I guess it is what it is as other hotels have a check out time of 10 a.m. Yikes! The breakfast offers 2 choices of cereal, yogurt, bread, oatmeal, orange juice, apples & coffee but we walked to a family diner a few blocks up & ate (the staff will direct you to this diner if you ask--I don't recall the name but it may be Benny's). The food was fantastic, it is less that $7, you get a great portion & it is only open from 7am-12pm. I gave the hotel 5 stars because I felt it was well deserved. I will definitely be returning to Days Inn. Sincerely, Denise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Jersey Shore Hotel, of Seaside Heights / Toms River, is supported by a staff of people interested in one objective: a great experience. The hotel's guest-rooms are designed to feel modern, comfortable, and functional. Simply Easy to Relax. The Jersey Shore can be enjoyed in many ways. Whether you decide to stroll a short block to the boardwalk and beach, or use the hotel's pool and inviting lobby, you will enjoy your relaxing time. Free breakfast, Free wi-fi, and Wyndham rewards points are all included in the price of your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranbury Hotel Seaside Heights
- Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River NJ - Jersey Shore