Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$157
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$170
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
Book now, pay at stay
US$140
US$135
Atlantic Inn(Seaside Heights)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$77
Aztec Ocean Resort(Seaside Heights)
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
  • Pool
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$105
US$97
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$155
US$151
All reviewschecking inseasideblockboardwalkmotelnjkey
Reviewed 26 June 2012

NEVER book this hotel. I booked a room through booking.com, with 2 double beds and then "upgraded" to a room with 3 double beds (for 3 couples). The swap was fine, paid and extra $100.00 and that was that. I get there and the guys says that I need to tell booking.com when they call that I didnt show up (so the reservation for 2 beds would be cancelled and I would pay the new pricing with the $100 added for 3 beds) Seemed sketchy but I figured thats just what I had to do. So booking.com emails me and says they are charging me $314 for NOT SHOWING UP? Of course I respond & tell them that I did in fact show up and shouldnt be charged a cancellation fee, all I did was change my room? Booking.com says no, thats fine you dont need to pay the cancellation fee yadda yadda. SO this guy was trying to scam me into paying an extra $314 after I had already checked out! THEN I get a call from the guy at the hotel telling me to respond to them again and he will only charge me $157 for a cancellation? I DID NOT CANCEL! Con artist at its best. Not to mention the place is a real dump! Smelled horrible. Parking was a mess. Stove was filthy! Fridge didnt keep any drinks cold. Toilet did not work, thank god my boyfriend is a plumber! No hot water for the first day we were there. No guests allowed. So if you have friends staying at another hotel, they cant come meet you there to get ready before going out. OH AND, the guy told us we couldnt use the sink because it was leaking into the motel room below. WHAT A JOKE. I didnt expect 5 star services at the Jersey Shore but this was just beyond what I could have ever expected. Absolutely disgusting. I cant beleive the board of health or BBB has not shut them down yet. They will be hearing from me! Take this as a warning. (Keep in mind I never write reviews, either too busy working or just dont let things get to me. This was bad enough for me to get on here and write about.... Thats gotta show something!!)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank upsetmotelguest
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that our hotel was not sufficient in regards to what you were looking for in a hotel.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your experience was less than satisfactory. It is disappointing to learn that you feel I fell short of our goals in this instance. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your concerns.

Please know that I value you as our guest and would like all our guests to see us at our very best to this end. I hope the next time you travel to Seaside Heights, you will be able to give us another opportunity to prove you can get a great nights rest at Franklin Terrace Motel.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Me and my friends book this place from the booking website. We were not sure about the place but we still booked it online. When we arrived we got the room that is way beyond our expectation. We had a reservation for two adults and we have another friend joined us after our reservation, we just notify the manger on the front desk at check-in time and he told us that it will be extra money for extra person. We paid him for the extra people and we were on our way to room. We had no problem with Management when we had few people are coming over to our room for few minutes, so we didn't have any problem with them, they were very friendly and also helped us with few utensils. We go to seaside every summer but I have never been to place that is so clean nicely managed. I loved the location, right between the all the town clubs and boardwalk. FTM we will see you soon...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ian W

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Franklin Terrace Motel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We look forward to your next trip to Seaside Heights and we will strive to ensure your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

Me and my family ususally stay at this motel during July 4the weekend. We like their location and their staff. Staff is always helpful to us and they always help us out with extras like free passes to the beach or extra parking if available. Their pool is an added bonus. Thank you Franklin Terrace Motel for great times. See you guys next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Vmb4u

Reviewed 22 August 2011

This was the best stay that our family has ever had away from home. From start to finish this was a great time for our family. We just returned from a short visit to Seaside. We loved this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly. It is a good, safe, clean place to stay in Seaside Heights. And Specially it's half Block from Beach, Broadwalk & Bamboo. So Everything was walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Gleny A
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. I’m so glad you think we are a spot that offers good value, because that was our intent, to offer clean comfortable accommodation at a more economical price. It is our hope to continue to provide this type of service to all our valued guests and we look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed 20 August 2011

The motel has clean rooms and friendly staff. Is is very close to the beach.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank gladiator911

Dear Guest,

It's always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us, and I will share your comments with our team.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to your next visit.

Frank