Nothing fancy here. Just a short walk to the beach and boardwalk.
Everyone I encountered at the front desk were really nice and friendly. They actually told me it was cheaper ($69 cheaper) to cancel my reservation thru the phone app I had made and just book thru them. Appreciated that!
We were given 2 free beach tags so we had to pay for the 2 kids with us to get on the beach.
Room was very very clean. Bathroom is the tiniest-comparable to one in an RV. I am not kidding. But its clean and we werent in our room that much.
There was a stove top (no pans or dishes), microwave and mini fridge.
Pool is small.
Parking was super tight. Driving a Maxima, so its not a huge car but luckily the 2 times we left, we always got the last spot along the fence by the road upon returning.
We'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are just a short walking distance to all of the fine amusements, attractions and the wonderful Seaside Heights Beach and Boardwalk! At the Franklin Terrace Motel, we offer a friendly, clean family hotel where the Management is on-site to ensure that your stay is the most enjoyable it can be. The Franklin Terrace Motel.... a peaceful, fun place to vacation...spend a night, a weekend, a month or all season...you will remember our hospitality. With a lovely lobby and private pool, the Franklin Terrace is the best value on the Jersey Shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Franklin Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Terrace Hotel Seaside Heights
- Franklin Terrace Seaside Heights
- Franklin Terrace Motel Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore