All reviews stove top kitchen sink wednesday evening our night stay checking in fridge seaside block boardwalk motel key
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We had bed bugs, the water in the tub didn't go down, the floor was dirty, and my friend and I both got sick the day after we left. It was a disappointing experience which left a lot more to be desired.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew L
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Franklin Terrace Motel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We do have pest control company come to property every two weeks and we don't have any bed bug issue. If you had problem with the room or if you had bedbug problem why didn't you complain to management about it. We are 100% sure that we don't have any kind of pest control issue at our property.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I had a very good experience at the Franklin Terrace Motel. It was less than two blocks from the
beach.
Staff was so nice that when I left my iphone charger in my room after I checked out, one of their employees tracked me down at the bus stop a quarter mile away to return it!

My olnly complaint is that the bedspreads need to be replaced! Other than that, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Franklin Terrace Motel. We appreciate your feedback and compliments, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location. We strive to bring clean affordable accommodation to each and every one of our guests. Your feedback is very important to us, and was reviewed closely with our management team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed at the Franklin Terrace Motel for 2 days August 13-15. It was better than expected. The rooms were clean. Very close access to boardwalk. Was surprised to see my room beds were made each day and towels replaced. I am absolutely recommending to friends/family. The price was perfect! Thank you to a wonderful/friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan S
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review, We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed our convenient location near many Jersey Shore hot spots. We strive to bring clean affordable accommodation to each and every one of our guests.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Repeat Customer.
My wife and two sons love this place. We stayed here last year, and again this year, and plan on coming back again!
It's a Family run business, and it shows. Franklin Terrace Motel is very reasonably priced, and is well worth it. They have a small pool, and it is nicely secluded so passerby's on the street aren't staring at you. They are close to the boardwalk but not on it so you can get some peace and quite when you want. They provide beach passes, but we didn't use them as we hopped in our car and went to Island Beach State park everyday, (hardly 10 minutes away).
Like I said, we're repeat customers, need I say more?

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting us again and thank you for your kind review. I’m so glad you think we are a spot that offers good value for your hard earned money because that was our intent, to offer clean comfortable accommodation at a more economical price. It is our hope to continue to provide this type of service to all our valued guests and we look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Was better then expected since the price was so reasonable.VERY friendly owners...
Clean of course the floor would get sandy but it was cleaned everyday..bedding was crisp and white
Althought bathrooms are a little small it was CLEAN
New TV the kitchenette was great

• Stayed: July 2014
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Franklin Terrace Motel. Thank you again for this excellent review of your recent stay with us! We are thrilled you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed our convenient location near many Jersey Shore hot spots. We strive to bring clean affordable accommodation to each and every one of our guests. We look forward to your next stay!