Well, I read the reviews of this place before going there....next time I will listen. I figured $55 a night how could I pass that up. Well, my friend and I arrived and there was no one around. So we rang the bell and she (manager I assume) yelled across the parking lot that she would be over in a min. Which was more like 10. I wished I had left then. So we were checking in and she gave us the remote and charged us a $20 deposit. In case the remote got broken. Def was not a $20 remote. The hotel room stunk. Moldy. The pools were locked all the time. We had to get them to unlock it but they were never there. Rust stains on the bathroom floor. I mean I guess its not a horrible place if you just need a place to crash and shower which is about all we did. Will def go back to Seaside Heights............just not at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mark III Motel and the Aquarius Arms Motel, two family-owned and operated businesses in Seaside Heights NJ, offers guests comfortable, convenient, affordable accommodations with lots of extras you won't find at the competition. As an added bonus, you will have a great view of the Wednesday night fireworks! The Mark III Motel caters to families and couples and offers guests large, clean rooms with plush beds and extras such as: Two outdoor pools with lounge chairs and open until midnight; Free poolside pizza on Wednesday evenings during July and August; a sun deck; Free Continental breakfast during July & August; Ice machine; Charcoal Barbecue grills and picnic area on premises; Free on-site parking and Small refrigerators, microwaves, coffee and coffee makers, televisions and Game Boy jacks in each room at no extra charge. Non Smoking Rooms available. Just two blocks from the MTV House! The motel also offers free beach passes on a limited, first-come, first-serve basis. The Mark III Motel, located at Carteret and Central Avenues, is within close walking distance of the beach, boardwalk, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and nightlife. It also offers a coin-operated laundry and early check in for a moderate, additional charge. Ask about rooms that have balconies and Jacuzzi bathtubs (upon request at additional charge). In addition to the 23 standard rooms, the motel also offers two, two-bedroom apartments. The hotel has been proudly owned and operated by George L and his family for the past nine years. They make customer satisfaction their top priority so each guest enjoys the best the Jersey Shore has to offer! Seaside Heights is a beach resort with a difference. Where else can you have so much fun at one place? Excellent climate, the best beaches, amusements, shopping and the best seafood restaurants. A short ride to many of Ocean County's historical sites. The Mark III is the ideal place to stay if you want a front row view of the Wednesday night fireworks over the Seaside beach. Watch from your room or the sun deck as the spectacular display lights up the sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Mark III Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mark Iii Hotel Apartments
- Mark Iii Motel Apartments
- Mark III Motel Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore