Mark III Motel
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$187
US$176
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$153
US$133
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$201
US$196
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$228
Travelocity
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$144
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$251
TripAdvisor
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Trenton
Reviewed 9 September 2005

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Mark III Motel over the Labor day weekend. What a treat it was to stay at the Mark III. George ( owner) Alice ( Managed the desk), The housekeepers and of course Bud & Budlight, (the welcoming committee) were all pleasant, and provided us with whatever we needed. If it were a choice between say, the Hilton and The Mark III for the same price, I'd choose Mark III, much cozier and felt more like home than a big hotel like the Hilton or others like it. The pool was wonderful, service great, and the beautiful weather was a plus! Thanks! Liz & George

• Stayed: September 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2005

by far the wors place ever, buyer be ware this guy is a rude drunk mess, he told me 40 extra for a later checkout but when we arrived 1 hr after check in out rooms were not ready. I asked the owner for some $$ of the bill. he told me to get the hell out of his motel he didnd need my #@%@ business. this was in front of my 4 year old. then he charged my card to boot. we went across the street to the hershey hotel thew were great. wish i'd have called them 1st..and this was my 1st trip to sea side hgts! real nice
he also has several dogs running through the hotel the whole place smelled of urine...

6  Thank Marie R
scranton, PA
Reviewed 20 August 2004

this place is horrible, the balcony isnt even a balcony its just a little outstep of the hallway, the rooms were nasty, the owners were very rude on the phone and in person, you basically have to be your own maid. the pool is about the size of a couple bathtubs put together, the place just looks so nasty when you pull in that you want to back right out (there is no turn around or a u driveway.) I cant describe how horrible this place was thank goodness we only stayed for 1 day, because you cant get your money back.

• Stayed: August 2004
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Wallington, NJ
Reviewed 13 August 2004

August 8 - August 13, 2004. Great service, excellent staff and the rooms are spic and span. The motel is located just two blocks away from the boardwalk and the swimming pool is peaceful and kind of romantic especially for any couple who want to spend a day in the sun without anybody bothering them. It's recommended.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
bklyn ny
Reviewed 15 June 2004

How can i decribe the mark III well let me start off by saying it was nice clean and most of all respectful. I took my 3 kids there and they loved it just as much as i did the pool was clean and warm and the beach was in walking distance of the motel. Every time i go to nj i stay in mark III and my kids always say mommy can we stay at the nice motel by the beach.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member