Seaside Colony Motel
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$187
US$176
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$158
US$133
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$160
  • Pool
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Sea Palace Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$189
US$184
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$201
US$196
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$228
Travelocity
Glendale Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$217
US$194
Orbitz.com
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$215
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
US$259
Travelocity
All reviewsher husbandbeach passesplace is spotlesslittle touchessalt water poolfriendly place to staypicnic tablesmany reasonssparkling cleanrooms are cleanevery morningevery summerronsunnycvsseasideblock
Reviewed 1 September 2013

After my son and his two friends stayed one night at a horribly disgusting motel in Seaside, I looked on tripadvisor for them and found the Colony. I called her up and assured her that they were responsible quiet 18 year olds that needed a clean place to stay. She treated the boys like family and when they got home they told me they loved it there. Clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. It is where we will stay when we go back to Seaside. Thanks Sunny!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Sunny the owner is always so welcoming & treats everyone like family.We arrive early in the morning without a reservation on a saturday & got a room right away & relaxed with free coffee before heading off to the beach with free beach badges that comes with the room.I also enjoyed the pool which was new & very clean.At night I enjoyed sitting out on the chairs and reading my nook with the free wifi.
If you are looking for a place to stay in seadside you must check out the colony...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rick n
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This is a clean motel a half block from the boardwalk. It's quiet and across the street from a CVS. I saw many of the others that were offered online and I'm glad I picked this one. The owners are very helpful and the room was equiped with a fridge and microwave. The pool was small but clean. It's easy to go wrong in this neighborhood... stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank breezy680
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I booked this trip literally last minute. I had a few days off and tried long beach island and was unsuccessful. This was meant to be because I said let me check out seaside heights, I never been here. To my delight this motel was great. The owners Ron and Sunny are so gracious and warm. Sunny is the best host, I felt like I was visiting a friend. The grounds and rooms are spotless. Sunny is running around all day with a smile on her face making sure everything is clean, and neat. The rooms had plenty of clean towels, a refrigerator, and t.v. what else can u ask for. In the morning she makes coffee, a nice touch. The beach is a block over in the quiet section, there is also a cvs across the street to buy your munchies, water, etc. The restaurants are in walking distance, I recommend hemmingways. They have happy hour 5-7 drinks and food at the bar. Very relaxing! Will be back. Thanks sunny xxo

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank romey79
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The rooms are very clean and the owner is friendly, it is a family oriented place so it was quiet and only 1/2 block to the beach. The beach badges are a nice extra, we had 4 people and went to the beach 3 days so that saved us a good amount.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family