Seaside Colony Motel
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$97
US$94
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$117
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$114
  • Pool
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$93
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$62
US$60
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Breakfast included
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$109
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$88
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$68
Seaside Beach House(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
All reviewsher husbandbeach passesplace is spotlesslittle touchessalt water poolfriendly place to staypicnic tablesmany reasonssparkling cleanrooms are cleanevery morningevery summerronsunnycvsseasideblock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This is the best and clean hotel in seaside! I came with my whole family and we love this place .And the price is very good . Is very close to the boardwalk , around 5 minutes walking . bed linen and towels very clean. Surely we will return next summer .

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Rilasangel
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It feels unfair to give the property three stars because they do well with what they have. At the end of the day, it's still a seasonal motel.

Postive:
* The owners really care about the property and it is the way hospitality should be. We were greeted by Sunny and she checked us in, escorted us to the room, and explained everything. She finished by saying "please stop by in the morning because I make coffee for everybody". You don't get this service many places.
* It is very family friendly oriented, so teenagers and young adults should probably stay someplace in the middle of the boardwalk. It's located at the end of the boardwalk, just a block or two from the beach. Close enough to everything, yet far enough away.
*The property was clean. Not immaculate, but clean.
*Minifridge and microwave in the room
* Beach tags included
* Across the street from CVS

Negative:
* Curb appeal isn't great. It looks like a motel.
* In the 21st century, all hotels (even motels) should use electronic locks. This property still uses hard keys
* Stains on the floor and back of door.
* Beds still have comforters, which I'm sure most motels do. I personally feel much more comfortable with white sheets rather than floral or dark comforters. I just don't know how often they get washed.
* Very small television, very small vanity, bathroom is very average
* Walls thin; heard the family above us the entire time

Room Tip: Stay on a top floor so you don't hear people above you
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank WPeseski
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Family friendly, 4 minutes walking from the beach with parking and passes included (6 bucks per person per day, if you buy them on the booth). We felt very welcomed, everything was very clean , the beds were super comfortable and we even got some nice cup of coffee in the morning. We totally recommend The Colony Motel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a nice, family friendly, and affordable place to stay in seaside heights. The Colony Motel is perfect! Right near the beach, and the beach passes are included. Rooms are clean and spacious. I am so happy we found this place, we will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Colandino
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Usually I go to LBI for my first getaway of the summer but I decided to go to Seaside Heights. I booked at the Seaside Colony Motel since I saw it was well received on trip advisor. Right from the outside the hotel looks VERY dated...and not in a fun retro way, just in a run down way. I don't like to spend a lot of time in hotels when I'm on vacation--I'm usually out and about. Weather was nice and so I was out a lot, but coming back each night definitely did not feel great seeing the outside of this place...staff was nice, no complains there. Just maybe they should use some of their revenue on renovating this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelBug3651985
ColonyMotel, Owner at Seaside Colony Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations.Your concern on how we should spend our revenue did upset us though. The Colony Motel underwent a $300,000 renovation last year due to Superstorm Sandy. The entire 1st floor was renovated from the studs up. New walls, carpeting, bedding, furniture. EVERYTHING. The 1st floor is brand new.

We didn't stop there. The second floor bedding was replaced 2 years ago. The second floor room carpeting was replaced during the Sandy renovation last year. Our pool also underwent a full renovation.

We are planning on upgrades in the future but it is really surprising that you were not happy returning to us.

We have clean rooms and comfortable beds with clean linen. We're not the newest motel in town but we're among the best Seaside Heights has to offer.

To our potential guests. Please look at our website to see what we look like. Read the reviews from our guests. To make a long story short, never judge a book by its cover.